Articles you may Like
It has been decided by the 6th Screening Committee for empanelment of Medical facilities with ECHS in its meeting held on 06 Aug 2015 under the chairmanship of MD ECHS to empanel 89 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialties and procedures
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme has published an updated approved list of 89 hospitals.
Central Organisation, ECHS
Adjutant General’s Branch
Integrated Headquarters Ministry of Defence (Army)
Delhi Cantt-110 010
22 Sep 2015
IHQ of MoD (Navy)/Dir ECHS (N)
Air HQ (VB)/DPS
HQ Southern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Eastern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Western Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Central Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Northern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ South Western Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command (A/ECHS)
All Regional Centre ECHS
EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS/NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES
1. Refer Govt of India, Min of Def letter No 226(01 )/2015-WE/D(Res) dated 21 Sep 2015 (Copy enclosed).
2. Regional Centres will initiate action to complete the formalities required for empanelling hospitals approved for empanelment vide letter under reference. A Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) will be signed with each of the Hospital by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS concerned. The MoA will be made on Rs 100/• (Rupees one hundred only) non judicial stamp paper and will be valid for two years from the date of signing of the agreement. The payment for the stamp paper will be made by the empanelled facility. The following documents will be attached to MoA as Annexures:-
(a) Health facilities for which recognised. (Copy of Annexure of Govt letter pertaining to hosp).
(b) Negotiated Rates (only one rate per code No. as applicable to the medical facility will be mentioned and negotiated rated would be lower than CGHS rates & indicated by asterix).
3. Rates applicable will be as per prevalent CGHS rates/negotiated rates whichever is lower.
Disposal of Application Forms and MoA
4. Application forms in respect of the Hospitals approved for empanelment by the Empowered Committee of MoD will be returned by the Central Organisation, ECHS to the Regional Centres concerned from where they originated.
5. The application forms will be stored in safe custody of Regional Centres. The application form will NOT be destroyed for two years after termination of the period of validity of the MoA.
6. The original and duplicate copies of MoA will be retained by the Regional Centres and the empanelled facility respectively. Additional photocopies of MoA along with Annexures including rates will be forwarded/distributed as under:-
(a) Central Organisation ECHS.
(b) Concerned Area / Sub Area / Independent Sub Area.
(c) Concerned SEMOs.
(d) Concerned Polyclinics.
(e) Concerned CDAs.
7. Formal referrals to empanelled facilities as per laid down procedures can commence after signing of the MoA.
No. 228(01 )/2015-VVL/D(Hes)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 21st September 2015
The Managing Director
Central Organisation, ECHS
Maude Line, Delhi Cantt
Subject :- EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS / NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
1. I am directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 228(04)/201 O/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and 228(02)/2013/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013, it has now been decided by the 6th Screening Committee for empanelment of Medical facilities with ECHS in its meeting held on 06 Aug 2015 under the chairmanship of MD ECHS to empanel 89 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialties and procedures as per the list attached in the Annexure :-
|Ser||City||Name of Hospitals||Annexure
|1.||Amritsar||EMC Superspecialitv Hospital Private Limited||1|
|2.||Ahmedabad||Apex Heart Institute (A Unit of TCVS Pvt. Ltd)||2|
|3.||Ajmer||Mittal Hospital & Research Centre (A Unit of Mittal Hospital Limited)||3|
|5.||Allahabad||Kriti Scanning Centre (P) Ltd||4|
|7.||Bhopal||Chiravu Medical College & Hospital||6|
|8.||Bulandshahr||Laakshmi Lifeline Hospital||
|9.||Calicut||PVS Hospital Pvt. Ltd.,||
|11.||Chennai||Christian Medical College Hospital, Vellore||10|
|13.||Coimbatore||K. Govindaswamy Naidu Medical Trust (KGHospital)||12|
|14.||Dehradun||Shri Mahant lndiresh Hospital (A Unit of Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health
|15||Durgapur||The Mission Hospital (A Unit of Durgapur Medical Centre Pvt Ltd)||14|
|16.||Ghaziabad||Family Health Care Hospital||15|
|17.||Greater Noida||Navin Hospital||16|
|18.||Gurgaon||Alchemist Hospital (A Unit of Alchemist Hospitals
|19.||Gurgaon||Viaan Eye & Retina Centre||18|
|Mayom Hospital (A Unit of Unitech South City Medical Charitable Trust .||19
|21.||Gurgaon||Modern Diagnostic & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd.||20|
|22||Guwahati||Down Town Hospital Ltd.||21|
|23.||Guwahat1||Narayana Hrudayalaya Pvt. Ltd||22|
|24||Haldwani||Brij Lal Hospital & Research Centre||23|
|25||Haldwani||Bombay Hospital and Research Centre||24|
|26||Hyderabad||Care Hospital (A Unit of Quality Care India Limited)||25|
|27.||Hyderabad||New Delhi Centre for Sight Pvt Ltd.||26|
|29.||Jabalpur||Chhavi Eye Hospital||28|
Ganadhipati Purushottam Shekhawati HospitaL and Research Centre
|31.||Jaipur||SR Kalla Memorial Gastro and General Hospital||30|
|33.||Jalandhar||SGL Super Spec iality Charitable Hospital (A Unit of Baba Kashmira Singh Jan Sewa Trust)||32|
|34 .||Jalandhar||Ghai Hospital||33|
|35||Jalandhar||Tagore Hospial & Heart Care Centre Pvt Ltd||34|
|36||Jalandhar||B B.C Heart Care Pruthi Hospital Ltd||35|
|37||Jalandhar||Johal Multispeciality Hospital||36|
|38||Jalandhar||Thind Eye Hospital Ltd||37|
|39||Kanpur||Sanjeevni Hospital (A Unit of Sukhmani Nursing Home Pvt Ltd)||38|
|40||Kota||Sudha Hospital & Medical Research Centre||39|
|41||Kozhencherry||Muthoot Health Care Private Limited||40|
|42||Lucknow||Raj Scanning Ltd||41|
|43||Lucknow||Promila Diagnostic Centre||42|
|44||Lucknow||Javitri Hospital (Unit of Javitri Test-Tube Baby Centre Pvt. Ltd||43|
|45||Lucknow||TC Eye Centre||44|
|46||Madurai||Vadamalayan Hospitals Pvt Ltd.||45|
|47||Mangalore||A.J. Hospital & Research Centre||46|
|48||Meerut||Meerut Kidney Hospital Pvt. Ltd.||47|
|49||Meerut||Prakash Eve Hospital 53and Laser Centre||48|
|50||Mohali||Max Superspeciality Hospital (A Unit of Ho
Estate Pvt. Ltd),
|52||Mohali||Fortis Hospital (A Unit of Fortis Healthcare Ltd)||51|
|53||Mumbai||Sevenhills Healthcare Pvt Ltd||52|
|54||Mumbai||Riddhi Vinayak Critical Care and Cardiac Centre||53|
|Prachin Healthcare Multispeciality Hospital (Unit of Dake Hospitals Pvt. Ltd)||54|
|56||Mumbai||Mumbai Eye Care Cornea &Lasik Centre||55|
|57||Mumbai||Apex Hospital (A Unit of Noble Medical Centre)||56|
|58||Mumbai||Apex Hospital (Unit of Noble Medical Centre)||57|
|59||Naqpur||Anantwar Eve Hospital||58|
|60||Nepal||BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences||59|
|61||Nepal||Manipal Teaching Hospital||60|
|62||New Delhi||Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre||61|
|New Delhi||Jain Hospital (A Unit of Jain Neuro & IVF Hospitals Pvt ltd)||62|
|64||New Delhi||Action Cancer Hospital||63|
|65||New Delhi||Deepak Memorial Hospital||64|
|66||New Delhi||Maharaia Aorasen Hospital||65|
|67||New Delhi||Primus Super Speciality Hospital||66|
|68||New Delhi||Delhi Heart & Lung Institute (A Unit of Apex Heart
Care Pvt. Ltd.)
|69||New Delhi||Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre Limited||68|
|70||New Delhi||Mahajan Eve Centre||69|
|New Delhi||Focus Imaging & Research Centre Pvt Ltd., New Delhi||70|
|72||New Delhi||New Delhi Centre for Sioht Pvt Ltd||71|
|73||New Delhi||Delhi Eye Centre||72|
|74||New Delhi||Saket City Hospital||73|
|75||New Delhi||Metro Hospital and Cancer Institute||74|
|76||Neida||Metro Hospital & Heart Institute (A Unit of Metro Institutes of Medical Sciences Pvt. Ltd.)||75|
|77||Noida||Kailash Hospital Ltd,||76|
|78||Noida||Sharda Hospital (Unit of sharda Educational Trust)||77|
|80||Pathankot||Choudhary CT Scan, Ultrasound, X-ray Center||79|
|Ruban Memorial Hospital Ratan Stone Clinic, Unit of Ruban Patliputra||80|
|82||Patna||ASG Hospital Pvt Ltd||81|
|83||Perinthalmanna||AL Shifa Hospital Pvt Ltd||82|
|85||Pune||Aditva Birla Memorial Hosoital||84|
|87||Rajpura||Gian Sagar Medical College and Hospital, (Unit of Gian Sagar Educational and ,Charitable Trust)||86|
|88||Rajpura||Simrita Nursing Home||87|
|89||Wanowane, Pune||Ruby Hall Clinic||88|
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled hospitals will be regulated under Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No228(04)/201 O/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDA/PCDA and Central Organisation ECHS.
4. Empanelment of CGHS empanelled hospitals is subject to the hospital providing proof of its being a CGHS empanelled facility as on the date of signing MoA with ECHS.
5. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid MoA with CGHS. The MoA will be extendable once CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilities.
6. NABH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NABH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/renewed NABH certificate.
7. This issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Defence (Finance) vide their U.O. No.34(05)/201O/FPVol. II dated 16/09/2015.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India