Articles you may Like
Tamilnadu State Govt Employees Contributory Fund (CPF) for 2014-15 and 2015-16
Govt of Tamilnadu has issued an Abstract regarding interest for Contributory Pension Scheme be fixed at 8.7% for the year 2014-2015 and 2015-2016.
GOVERNMENT OF TAMILNADU
Pension- Contributory Pension Scheme- Employees contribution and
Government contribution- Rate of interest for the year 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (PGC) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.183 Dated: 26.06.2015
1. G.O.Ms.No.222, Finance (Pension) Department, dated.3.6.2008.
2. G.O.Ms.No.38, Finance (PGC) Department, dated 11.2.2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.155, Finance (PGC) Department, dated 9.5.2013.
4. G.O.Ms.No.106, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated 28.4.2014.
5. G.O.Ms.No.129, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated 27.4.2015.
In the Government orders first to third read above orders were issued fixing the rate of interest for accumulations at the credit of the subscribers to Contributory Pension Scheme for the period upto 31.03.2014.
2. In the Government orders fourth and fifth read above, the rate of interest for General Provident Fund was fixed at the rate of 8.7% for the year 2014-2015 and 2015-2016.
3. The Government now direct that the rate of interest on the accumulations at the credit of the subscribers to the Contributory Pension Scheme be fixed at 8.7% for the year 2014-2015 and 2015-2016.
4. The above rate of interest will remain until further orders are issued in this regard.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT