Articles you may like to read
- Appointment in central government using fake or forged certificates – compilation of orders
- Cash Award to outstanding sportsmen in Central Government Department
- Compassionate Appointment for Gramin Dak Sevak in revised Scheme
- Employee who joined with fake Caste Certificates will be dismissed – DOPT Order
Consolidated Instructions given by DOPT for Appointment of Meritorious Sportsmen in Central government Service in OM No. 14034/01/2013-Estt.(D) dated 03.10.2013
Department of Personnel and Training has issued an OM on Relaxation on Appointment of meritorious Sports persons in relaxation of the procedure.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Subject: Appointment of meritorious Sports persons in relaxation of the procedure-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to invite reference to this Department’s OM No. 14015/176-Estt.(D) dated 4th August, 1980 vide which instructions regarding appointment of meritorious sportsmen to Group C and D posts in relaxation of the procedure were circulated. Subsequently, consolidated instructions on incentives for sports persons were also circulated vide this Department’s OM No. 14034/01/2013-Estt.(D) dated 03.10.2013.
2. All Ministries/Departments are again requested to bring the aforesaid instructions mentioned in the preceding paragraph to the notice of all concerned for appointment of meritorious sports persons to Central Government Civil posts. Strict compliance of these instructions may be ensured for making appointment of meritorious sports persons, thereby achieving the desired objectives of encouraging and promoting sports in the country.
Under Secretary to the Government of India