Articles you may like to read
- Extension of probation period on account of availing period during probation period
- Appointment in central government using fake or forged certificates – compilation of orders
- Compassionate Appointment for Gramin Dak Sevak in revised Scheme
- Employee who joined with fake Caste Certificates will be dismissed – DOPT Order
Re-designation of Stenographer Grade III as Stenographer Grade II in Department of Posts consequent on merger of post of Stenographer Grade II and Grade I
Ministry of Communications and IT has issued a communication Re-designating of Stenographer Grade-III as Stenographer Grade-II of Department of Posts.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications & IT
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated: 26 June, 2015
All Chief Postmasters General,
Subject: Re-designation of Stenographer Grade-III as Stenographer Grade-II of Department of Posts.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this office letter of even number dated 15.04.2014, on the subject mentioned above, wherein it was informed that consequent to the merger of post of Stenographer Grade-II and Stenographer Grade-I as Stenographer Grade-I, it is decided, with the approval of Competent Authority, to re-designate the cadre of Stenographer Grade-III as Stenographer Grade-II without any change in the other terms & conditions.
2. In this regard, it is to further clarify that the effective date of re-designation of Stenographer Grade-III as Stenographer Grade-II may be treated as 02.05.2014, i.e., the date on which the notification of Recruitment Rules of Stenographers Grade-II was published in the Gazette of India.
Assistant Director General (PE-I)