Articles you may like to read
- MACP – Clarification on Very Good Benchmark in APAR on implementation of 7th Pay Commission recommendations
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railway Employees
- MACP – Grant of Financial Upgradation under Modified Assured Career Progression scheme
- MACPS anomaly as a result of implementation of 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix levels
Railway Board issued Clarification on Modified ACP Scheme (MACPS) for Railway employees-clarification regarding RBE 147/2015 on promotion anomalies
Ministry of Railways issued a Circular clarifying Modified ACP Scheme (MACPS) for Railway employees
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
S. No. PC-VI/ 360
New Delhi, dated 23 .11.2015
The General Managers
All Indian Railways & PUs
(As per mailing list)
Subject:-Modified ACP Scheme (MACPS) for Railway employees-clarification regarding.
Reference is invited to para-2(i) of Board’s letter of even number dated 31.01.2013 (RBE No.08/2013) regarding regulation of MACP scheme in cases involving unilateral transfer on own volition to a lower post in another unit/organization after earning a promotion in previous organization. This issue has been raised in PNM Forum by AIRF as item No. 26/2013 and it has been agreed to circulate DoP&T’s instructions contained in para-2(i) of their OM dt. 04.10.2012 as it is. The instructions contained inpara-2(i) ofDoP&T’s said O.M are reproduced below:-
“This Department’s O.M No.35034/3/2008-Estt.(D) (Vol.II), dt. 01.11.2010 ; provides that in case of transfer ‘including unilateral transfer on request’, regular service rendered in previous organization/office shall be counted along with the regular service in the new organization/office for the purpose of getting financial upgradations under the MACP Scheme. However, financial upgradation under the MACPS shall be allowed in the immediate next higher grade pay in the hierarchy of ·revised Pay Bands as given in CCS (Revised Pay), Rules, 2008. It is now further clarified that wherever an official, in accordance with terms and conditions of transfer on own volition to a lower post, is reverted to the lower Post/Grade from the promoted Post/Grade before being relieved ‘ for the new organization/office, such past promotion in the previous· organization/office will be ignored for the purpose of MACP Scheme in the new organization/office.
2. The instructions issued on MACP Scheme vide para-2(i) of Board’s letter of even number dt.31 .0 1.13 stands modified to the above extent.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Dy. Director, Pay Commission-V
Source : airfindia