Articles you may Like
MACP anomalies – Revised List of Grievances of Staff – NFIR provides list of MACP related issues which will be submitted to Railway Board
NFIR has listed out the Revised MACP anomalies to be discussed / represented to Railway Board. The list is given below:
List of items to be discussed
(1) Financial up-gradation under MACPS to the directly recruited Graduate Engineers – Considering entry Grade Pay as Rs. 4,600/- for the purpose of MACP to all the directly recruited Engineering Graduates in Design/Drawing Cadre and other Cadres.
(2) Third financial up-gradation under MACPS on completion of 20 years of service from first promotion or 10 years after second promotion or 30 years after regular appointment whichever is earlier?
(3) Grant of financial up-gradation under MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy – (instead of Grade Pay hierarchy)- as per judgment of various Courts.
(4) MACPS benefits to railway employees – cases of employees joining another organization on request.
(5) Provision of all benefits on financial upgrading under MACPS – including entitlement travel & treatment in hospital etc.
(6) Non-grant of benefit of financial up-gradation under MACPS to the staff on North Western Railway.
(7) Grant of Financial Up-gradation under MACPS to the staff who are in the same Grade for more than 20 years.
(8) Abolition of Pay Scale and Introduction of up-graded Pay Scale with revised designation Senior Section Engineers (Drawing) – Clarification on entry Grade Pay.
(9) Non-grant of financial up gradation under MACP Scheme to the Stock Verifiers working Zonal Railways/ Production Units.
(10) Grant of financial Up-gradation under MACP Scheme – Wrongful clarification issue the Railway Board.
(11) Wrong implementation of MACP Scheme in IT Cadre/ Granting of financial benefit under MACP scheme to EDP Staff.
(12) Grant of Transport Allowance to the employees availing the facility of Workmen Trains.