Central Government Extraordinary Pension – Frequently Asked Questions updated as on 04.11.2013 compiled and issued by Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare (Pensioners Portal)
F.1 How the percentage of disability computed?
|Percentage of disability assessed by Medical Board.||Percentage to be reckoned for computation of disability pension|
|More than 50 and upto 75%||75%|
|More than 75 and upto 100%||100%|
F.2 Whether the element of disability pension and invalid pension will be combined or treated as separate identity?
F.3 What is the revised quantum of ex-gratia lumpsum compensation to Civilian employees who die in performance of their bonafide official duties?
|(a)||Death occurring due to accidents in course of Performance of duties||Rs.10.00 lakhs|
|(b)||Death occurring due to accidents in course of Performance of duties attributable to acts of violence by terrorists, anti-social elements, etc.||Rs.10.00 lakhs|
|(c)||Death occurring (a) enemy action in international war or border skirmishes and (b) action against militants, terrorists, extremists etc.||Rs.15.00 lakhs|
|(d)||Death occurring while on duty in specified high altitude, inaccessible border posts, etc. on account of natural disasters, extreme weather conditions.||Rs.15.00 lakhs|
F.4 From which date the Constant Attendant Allowance is payable ?
F.5 Whether the pensioners who retired on disability pension before 1.1.2006 would also be entitled to Constant Attendant Allowance ?.
Check also following Central Government Pensioners related FAQ
- Central Government Pension Qualifying Service – Frequently Asked Questions
- Central Government Pension Disbursement – Frequently Asked Questions
- Central Government Extraordinary Pension – Frequently Asked Questions
- Central Government Family Pension – Frequently Asked Questions
- Central Government Employees Gratuity – Frequently Asked Questions
- Central Government Commutation of Pension – Frequently Asked Questions
- Central Government Pensioners Dearness Relief – Frequently Asked Questions
- Central Government Pension Procedure – Frequently Asked Questions
- New Pension Scheme (NPS) – Frequently Asked Questions
Source: Pensioners Portal