How to update Aadhaar Number in CGHS records Online ?
How to update Aadhaar Number in CGHS records Online ? – Procedure to be followed by all CGHS beneficiaries for including his / her Aadhhar number in CGHS Records
Step by Step procedure to update your Aadhar No online in the CGHS records is given below.
The steps involved in Beneficiary Login and Updating Aadhar No are as follows:
1. open url cghs.nic.in
2. In the window opened click on the button ‘Click here to view Beneficiary Details’
3. Click on the button ‘Login with Beneficiary ID’
4. In the window opened click on the button ‘Register Here’
5. In the window opened enter the details and click on button ‘Register’
a) Enter the Beneficiary ID No, date of Birth and the Mobile Number.In case the details entered are matching with data in CGHS Data base a system generated ‘One time pass word (OTP) ‘ will be sent to the registered mobile phone by SMS
b) If , there is a message “details for selected beneficiary not found” please check the details entered or contact CMO i/c of CGHS Wellness Centre for correction of Data / Mobile Phone number in the CGHS Data base
c) In case the pass word is forgotten click on button ‘Forgot pass word’ and follow the steps.
6. Once the pass word is received, please go back to Beneficiary sign in page and login using the Beneficiary ID No and password
7. In the window that opens one of the options is ‘Update Aadhar No.’ – Please click on the button and enter the Aadhar Numbers of the family Members and save.