Annual Medical Examination for the Group ‘A’ officers of Central Civil Services of age 40 years and above
Subject: Introduction of Annual Medical Examination for the Group ‘A’ officers of Central Civil Services of age 40 years and above.
(i) Full address of 26 Hospitals in Delhi/NCR circulated alongwith abovementioned OM dated 1st February 2012.
(ii) List of empanelled Hospitals for undergoing Annual Medical Examination in the cities (other than Delhi/NCR) as provided by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare vide OM No. A-17020/1/2010-MS dated 28.12.12. If any clarification in respect of these empanelled hospitals as mentioned in the enclosed list is required, the same may be obtained directly from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
List of Hospitals in Delhi/NCR
|Sl.NO.||NAME OF HOSPITAL||ADDRESS|
|1||Fortis Fit. Lt. Raja Dhall Hospital.||Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital. Sec.-B,|
Pocket-I, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070.
|2||Fortis International Hospital.||Fortis International Hospital, Noida. B-22, Sec.62, Noida-201301|
|3||Escort Heart Institute and Research Centre.||Escort Heart Institute and Research Centre. Okhla Road, New Delhi-25|
|4||Sarvodaya Hospital.||Sector-8, Ymca Road, Faridabad Sector-8,|
|5||Kailash Hospital.||Kailash Hospital Ltd., 23, KP-1,|
|6||Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute.||Metro Hospital & Cancer Institute.|
21, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092.
|7||R.L.K.C Hospital &Heart Institute.||R,L.K.C Hospital & Heart Institue|
Depot, New Delhi. (A unit of R.L. Khera Charitable Trust), Naraina Road, Noar Shadipur-110008
|8||MGS Hospital.||MGS Hospital, 35/37 Rohtak Road, West Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi-26|
|9||Kukreja Hospital.||Kukreja Hospital & Heart Centre, West Zone, C-1 Vishal Enclave Rajouri Garden New Delhi-18.|
|10||Paras Hospital.||Paras Hospital, C-1, Sushant Lok, Phase-1,|
|11||B.L.Kapoor Memorial Hospital.||B.L.Kapoor Memorial Hospital Pusa Road,|
Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110060.
|12||Kalra Hospital.||Karla Hospital SRCNC. A-5&6, Kirti Nagar, Main Najafgarh Road,|
|13||Max Superspeciality Hospital||Max Superspeciality Hospital. 1 Press|
Enclave Road, Saket, New Delhi-110017.
|14||Max Superspeciality Hospital||Max Superspeciality Hospital, 108A,|
Indraprastha Extension Patparganj, New Delhi-110092.
|15||Narender Mohan Hospital.||Narender Mohan Hospital, Mohan Nagar,|
|16||Apollo Hospital.||Apollo Hospital Noida Sector 26, Noida (UP)- 201301.|
|17||Max Health Care.||Max Health Care. Gurgaon, Block-B,|
Shushant Lok, Phase-I. Gurgaon-01.
|18||Sunderlal Jain Charitable Hospital.||Sunderlal Jain Charitable Hospital,|
Ashok Vihar, Phase-III, Delhi-110052.
|19||Bansal Hospital.||Bansal Hospital. A-1, New Friends|
Colony, New Delhi-25.
|20||Yashoda Hospital.||Yashoda Hospital.|
III-M, Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad-201010.
|21||St.Stephen’s Hospital.||St.Stephen’s Hospital. Tis Hazari,|
|22||Sumitra Hospital.||Sumitra Hospital. A-119, Sec.35,|
|23||Metro Hospital & Heart Insitute.||Metro Hospital & Heart Institute, X-1, Sec.12, Noida-201301|
|24||Dr.P.Bhasin Path Labs (P) Ltd.||Dr.P.Bhasin Path Labs (P) Ltd., S-13, Opp-M Block Market, Greater Kailash 1, Delhi-48.|
|25||Surbhi Hospital.||Surbhi Hospital Pvt. Ltd. Near City|
CentreMetro, Golf Course Road, Morna, Sec.35, Noida-201301.
|26||Prakash Hospital.||Prakash Hospital Pvt. Ltd. D-12, 12-A, 12-B, Sec.-33, Noida-201301|
LIST OF HOSPITALS IN CGHS CITIES (OTHER THAN DELHI NCR) WHO HAVE SIGNED MOA FOR ANNUAL HEALTH CHECK UP (As on 06/09/2012)
|S.NO||NAME OF CITIES||NAME OF HOSPITALS|
|2.||Allahabad||1. Jeevan Jyoti Hospital|
2. Vatsalya Maternity & Surgical Centre Pvt. Ltd. (MOAs not received)
|3.||Bangalore||1. Apollo Hospital|
2. Anand Diagnostic Laboratory.
|4.||Bhubaneshwar||1. Institute of Medical Science|
2. Hi-tech Medical College & Hospital
3. Apollo Hospital
(Only photo copy of MOAs received)
|4.||Kolkata||1. AMRI Hospital Salt Lake.|
2. Calcutta Medical Centre Ltd.
(Photo copy of MOAs received)
|5.||Chennai||1. Noble Hospital, Purasawalkam, Chennai|
2. MIOT Hospitals, Manapakkam, Chennai
3. Medall Health Care Private Ltd, Guindy, Chennai (MOAs not received)
|9.||Jabalpur||1. Jabalpur Hospital and Research centre.|
2. City Hospital and Research centre.
3. National Hospital.
4. Marble City Hospital and Research centre.
|14.||Nagpur||1. Mure Memorial Hospital.|
2. Shri Radhakrishna Hospital & Research Institute.
3. Ranibow Medinova Diagnostic Services. (Photocopy of MOAs received).
|20.||Bhopal||1. Chirayu Medical College & Hospital.|
|21.||Shillong||1. There is no private empanelled hospital in shillong.|
LIST OF CS(MA) RECOGNISED HOSPITALS WHO HAVE SIGNED MOA FOR ANNUAL HEALTH CHECK UP (As on 06/09/2012)
NAME OF STATES
NAME OF CITY
NAME OF HOSPITALS
1. Dr. Ramesh Cardiac & Multispeciality Hospital
1. Swatantra Hospital.
1. Banker Heart Institute.
Jammu & Kashmir
1. Indira Gandhi Co-Operative Hospital
2. Cochin Hospital
1. BIMR Hospital
2. Kalyan Memorial & KDJ Hospital.
1. Padhar Hospital.
1. People’s Hospitals
2. L.B.S. Hospital and Research Centre.
1. Pawana Hospital.
2. Madhukar General Hospital, Anand Nagar.
1. Rajebhadur Heart Foundation.
Text of DOPT Office Memorandum dated 01.02.2012 on annual Medical Examination to Central Civil Services Group A officers
No. 21011/1/2009-Estt (A)- PartGovernment of IndiaMinistry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions(Department of Personnel and Training)North Block, New Delhi,1st February, 2012OFFICE MEMORANDUM
Subject:- Introduction of Annual Medical Examination for the Group ‘A’ officers of Central Civil Services of age 40 years and above.The undersigned is directed to say that a scheme of Annual Medical Check-up is already operating in respect of All India Service officers. This Department had taken up the issue of covering Group A’ officers of Central Civil Services/posts for Annual Medical Check-up in consultation with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure). It has now been decided that Group ‘A’ officers of Central Civil Services/Posts of and above the age of 40 years will be covered by the Annual Medical Check- up scheme. The following package rates for the above purpose have been approved:-
(i) Annual Medical Examination of Men officers- Rs. 2000/-
(Rupees Two Thousand only)
(ii) Annual Medical Examination of Women officers- Rs, 2200/-
(Rupees Two Thousand and Two Hundred only)
2. The regime of medical tests for the above purpose will be as given in the ANNEXURE-I.3. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has informed that the above rates were offered to CGHS empanelled private hospitals in Delhi and NCR and the 26 hospitals given in ANNEXURE-II have accepted the offer and agreed to conduct the Annual Medical Examination of the Group ‘A’ Officers of Central Civil Services of 40 years and above. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is in the process of empanelling hospitals in other CGHS cities on the same terms and conditions. In non-CGHS cities the offer is being made to the hospitals recognized under CS(MA) Rules, 1944. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has indicated that it will require atleast three months time for empanelling the hospitals for other places outside Delhi/NCR where CGHS/CS(MA) recognized hospitals are available. This will be communicated later. There are places where there are no empanelled hospitals. In such places, the administrative Departments/offices may engage quality local hospitals on the same terms and conditions to get the Annual Medical Examination of their officers conducted subject to ceiling of Rs.2000/- and Rs.2200/- for men and women officers respectively or actual whichever is less.4. All Ministries/Departments are accordingly requested to cater the estimated expenditure in their budget for reimbursement of the amount to the concerned officer and implement the scheme during the financial year 2012-13 for the officers located in Delhi and NCR. Instructions with respect to officers located outside Delhi/NCR where CGHS/CS (MA) recognized hospitals are available would follow. The concerned officer may be handed over the copy of complete Medical Report and the summary of the Medical Report in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-III) separately prepared by the Medical Authority is to be attached to the APAR of the concerned officer.
sd/-(C.A. Subramanian)Joint Secretary to the Government of IndiaANNEXURE – I
Tests for Group ‘A’ Officers…
(iv) Peripheral Smear
2. Urine Examination
(iii) Microscopic Ezam.
3. Blood Sugar
4. Lipid Profile
(i) Total Cholesterol
(ii) HDL Cholesterol
(iii) LDL Cholesterol
(iv) VLDL Cholesterol
5. Liver Function Tests
(i) S.Bilirubin (Total)
(ii) S.Bilirubin (Direct)
6. Kidney Function Tests
(i) Blood Urea(ii) S.Creatinine
(iii) S.Uric Acid
7. Cardiac Profile
(iv) SGOT For Men (v) PSA For Women (vi) PAP SMEAR
8. X-Ray-Chest PA View Report 9. ECG Report 10. USG Abdomen Report 11. TMT Report 12. Mammography Report (Women)
Gynecological Health Check Up
Pelvic Examination (i) Local Examination (ii) Per Vaginum (P/V) (iii) Per Speculum Surgical Examination Breast Examination (For men only) Urological Examination (For men only)
1. Resp System 2. CVS 3. Abdomen 4. CNS 5. Locomotor System 6. Dental Examination
1. Distant Vision 2. Vision with Glasses 3. Colour Vision 4. Tonometry 5. Fundus Examination
1. Oral Cavity 2. Nose 3. Throat 4. Larynx
ANNEXURE – II
LIST OF HOSPITALS WHO HAVE ACCEPTED THE RATES FOR ANNUAL HEALTH CHECK UP…
1. Fortis Fit Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
2. Fortis International Hospital, Noida.
3. Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, Okhla.
4. Sarvodaya Hospitals, YMCA Road, Fabribad.
5. Kailash Hospital, Noida.
6. Metro Hospital, Preet Vihar, New Delhi.
7. RLKC Hospital, Naraina Road, New Delhi.
8. MGS Hospital, West Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi.
9. Kukreja Hospital, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi.
10. Paras Hospital, Gurgoan.
11. BL Kapoor Hospital, Pusa Road, New Delhi.
12. Kalra Hospital, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi.
13. Max Hospitla, Patparaganj, New Delhi.
14. Max Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
15. Narendra Mohan Hospital, Ghazidabad.
16. Apollo Hospital, Noida.
17. Max Hospital, Noida.
18. Sunder Lal Jain Hospital, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi.
19. Bansal Hospital, New Friends Colony, New Delhi.
20. Yashoda Hospital, Ghaziabad.
21. St. Stephans Hospital, Tis Hazari, Delhi.
22. Sumitra Hospital, Noida.
23. Metro Hospital, Noida.
24. Dr.P.Bhasin Path Labs(P) Ltd., New Delhi.
25. Surbhi Hospital, Noida.
26. Prakash Hospital, Noida.