Web-based Pensioners’ Portal Project- Release of Grant-in-Aid to Pensioners’ Associations for implementation of the objectives of the Portal for year 2023-24
F. No. 4(4)/2023- P&PW(H)-8943
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
8th Floor, ‘B’ Wing, Janpath Bhawan
Janpath, New Delhi-110001,
Dated the 25.07.2023
The Pay & Accounts Officer
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi.
Sub: Web-based Pensioners’ Portal Project- Release of Grant-in-Aid to Pensioners’ Associations for implementation of the objectives of the Portal – reg.
I am directed to convey the sanction of competent authority for the release of a sum of Rs. 8,25,000/- (Rupees Eight Lakh Twenty-Five Thousand Only) towards Grant-In-Aid in favour of the following Pensioners Associations (on their having been registered under NITI Aayog DARPAN and having been linked with PA&O under PFMS), for meeting expenditure in connection with the implementation of the objectives of ‘Pensioners’ Portal’, as per the details given below: –
|S.No.||Name of Pensioners’ Association Organization||Maximum Amount of Grant-In-Aid admissible as per scheme||(Unspent balance + interest) during 2022-23 returned by PAs||Actual amount of Grant-In-Aid to be released during 2023-24|
|1.||Central Government Pensioners’ Association (Regd.), Jammu||75000||0||75000|
|2.||Bharat Pensioners’ Samaj, New Delhi||75000||0||75000|
|3.||Ex-Defence Employees Welfare Association, Balasore||75000||3312
|4.||Central Government Pensioners Association, Thrissur (Kerala)||75000||0||75000|
|5.||Central Government Pensioners’ Welfare Association, Regd., Ambarnath||75000||688
|6.||Disabled War Veterans’ (India) Regd., New Delhi||75000||0||75000|
|7.||Uttarpara Central Government Pensioners’ Association, Kolkata||75000||5036.30
|8.||Forum For Excellence Former Mes Officers, New Delhi||75000||202
|9.||All India Central Government Pensioners Association, Cuttack (Orissa)||75000||348
|10.||All India Ex Para Military Personnel Association, Jalandhar (Punjab)||75000||21256
(200734 + 1183)
|11.||Coordination Committee of Central Government Pensioners Associations Kolkata)||75000||0||75000|
2. Since the end of December, 2020, all applications for Grant-in-Aid arc being received through online Portal namely “ANUDAAN”. After registration Pensioners’ Associations may apply through Grant-in-Aid for which uploading of utilization certificate in this Portal is mandatory Utilization Certificates in respect of earlier grant sanctioned to above Pensioners Association are enclosed.
3. Details of Recurring Grant for admissible Activities:
The maximum permissible amounts on the individual Component eligible for sanction/ reimbursement in the form of Grant-in-Aid are’ as follows, with flexibility of 25% on higher/ lower side of individual component:
|i.||Telephone + Internet Connection –||Up to Rs. 12,000 per annum|
|ii||Stationery + Battery replacement||Up to Rs. 19,500 per annum|
|iii||Subsidy towards Rent of Building/ Water/electricity/AMC of equipment||Up to Rs. 28,500 per annum|
|iv||Remuneration Payable to data entry (part time) per annum||Up to Rs. 15,000 per Operator|
|Total||Up to Rs. 75,000 per annum|
4. Any other expenditure by the Pensioners Association on any activity/component other than those mentioned above will not be admissible from the Grant-in-Aid and will be treated as an unspent amount, to be recoverable or adjusted from the future grant as the case may. In case the actual expenditure during the year on individual component is less than the permissible amount on individual components, the difference of Grant-in-Aid and the actual expenditure will be treated as unspent and will be adjusted in the next year’s grant.
5. The Pensioncrs’ Associations are required to submit a consolidated performance-cum-Achievement report immediately after utilization of this grant. The Associations are also required to prepare their Annual work Plan for the current and next financial year before they could become eligible for Grant of any further Grant-in-Aid for the next financial year.
6. The grant is further subject to the terms and conditions as indicated in the Annexure.
7. The above Pensioners Associations, therefore, advised to book the utilization of funds for approved components under the Scheme of GIA through EAT Module under PFMS. Any expenditure incurred otherwise than through EAT module will not qualify for adjustment against the Grant-in-Aid being sanctioned and released and the Association will be liable to refund such amount to this Department.
8. In case of any difficulty in booking Expenditure under PFMS, Pensioner Association may also contact PFMS Central Help Desk Contact number and email ID for PFMS-EAT Module query: PFMS Main e-mail [ID: oa02000[at]nic.in and helpdesk-pfms[at]gov.in and prao-dopdt[at]nic.in.
9. While making any query on PFMS-EAT MODULE through e-mail, please mention the following details (mandatory requirement): –
CONTROLLER CODE: 034,
SCHEMENAME: 0720 (ADMINISTRATIVE REFORMS & PENSIONERS SCHEME)
NAME OF THE PENSIONER ASSOCIATION — AGENCY UNIQUE CODE
In view of the above, Pensioner Associations are advised to book the expenditure against grant-in-aid only through PFMS EAT Module for the prescribed components as mentioned in the sanction letter.
10. The Drawing and [Disbursing officer of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare is authorized to draw the amount as mentioned in Col 5 of table given in para | above for disbursement to the Grantee Pensioners’ Associations by way of transferring the amount to the Bank Accounts of respective Pensioners’ Associations.
11. The expenditure involved is debitable to Major Head “2070″- Other Administrative Services 00.800. Other Expenditure, (Minor Head); 43-Plan Scheme of Department of Pensions and Pensioner Welfare, 43.01-Pensioncrs Portal; 43.01.31-Grants-In-Aid-General under Demand No-74 Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions for the year 2023-2024.
12. The accounts of the above Pensioners’ Associations shall be open to inspection by the sanctioning authority and the audit, both by the Comptroller and Auditor- General of the India under the provision of CAG (DPC) Act, 1971 and internal audit by the Principal Accounts Officer of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, whenever the organization is called upon to do so.
13. This sanction issucs under financial powers delegated to the Ministries/Departments of Government of India with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Division vide Diary No. AS&FA(H)/8943 dated 21.07.2023 of F.No.4(4)2023-P&PW(I1)-8943.
14. The expenditure of Rs. 8,25,000/- (Rupees Eight Lakh Twenty-Five Thousand Only) has been noted in the Grant-in-Aid register for the year 2023-2024.
(Ashok Kumar Singh)
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India