Articles you may like to read
- How to calculate 7th Pay Commission Pay for Tamilnadu State Government Employees ?
- Revised DA from July 2017 for Tamilnadu State Government Employees
- 7th Pay Commission Increment calculation for Tamilnadu State Government Employees
- 7th Pay Commission revised rate of Personal Pay for Tamilnadu State Government Employees
General Provident Fund (Tamilnadu) – Rate of interest GPF contribution of Tamilnadu State Government Employees for the financial year 2015-2016 fixed 8.7%
Govt of Tamilnadu has announced PF interest rate @ 8.7% for the financial year 2015-16. The G.O issued is reproduced below:
FINANCE (ALLOWANCES) DEPARTMENT
G. O. No. 129, D ATED 27th April, 2015
(Manmatha, Chithirai 14, Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2046)
PROVIDENT FUND– General Provident Fund (Tamilnadu) – Rate of interest for the financial year 2015-2016 – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.106, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated 28.4.2014.
2. From the Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs, New Delhi letter F.No.5(1)-B(PD)/2015, dated 20.04.2015.
* * * * * *
The Government direct that the rate of interest on the accumulation at the credit of the subscribers to the General Provident Fund (Tamil Nadu) for the financial year 2015-2016 commencing from 01.04.2015 shall be 8.7% (Eight point Seven per cent) per annum.
2. The rate of interest on belated final payment of General Provident Fund accumulations remaining unpaid for more than three months of its becoming payable shall be at the same rates as indicated in para 1 above.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT