Articles you may Like
Dearness Allowance from 1st Jan 2015 for Tamilnadu State Govt Employees in the pre-revised scales of pay – Enhanced to 223%
Tamil Nadu Government has announced DA in the pre-revised scales with effect from 01.01.2015. The G.O is reproduced below:
FINANCE (ALLOWANCES) DEPARTMENT
G.O.No.137, Dated 30th April 2015
(Manmatha, Chithirai-17, Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2046)
ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance in the pre-revised scales of pay – Enhanced Rate of Dearness Allowance from 1st January, 2015 – Orders – Issued.
READ – the following papers:
1. G.O.Ms.No.249, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated 14.10.2014.
2. From the Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, New Delhi, Office Memorandum No.1-(3)/2008 – E.II (B), dated 24th April 2015.
In the Government Order first read above, orders were issued sanctioning revised rate of Dearness Allowance in the pre-revised scales of pay to State Government employees as detailed below:-
|Date from which payable||Rate of Dearness Allowance in the pre- revised scales of pay (per month)|
|1st July, 2014|
212 per cent of Pay plus Dearness Pay
2. The Government of India in its Office Memorandum second read above has enhanced the Dearness Allowance to its employees who continue in the pre-revised scales of pay from 212% to 223% with effect from 1st January 2015.
3. Following the orders issued by the Government of India, the Government sanction the revised rate of Dearness Allowance to the State Government employees who continue to draw their pay and allowances in the pre-revised scales of pay that was in existence prior to 01.01.2006 as indicated below:-
|Date from which payable||Rate of Dearness Allowance in the pre-revised scales of pay (per month)|
|1st January 2015||223 per cent of Pay plus Dearness Pay|
4. The Government also direct that the Dearness Allowance increase shall be paid in cash with effect from 01.01.2015.
5. While working out the revised Dearness Allowance, fraction of a rupee shall be rounded off to next higher rupee if such fraction is 50 paise and above and shall be ignored if it is less than 50 paise.
6. The Government also direct that the revised Dearness Allowance sanctioned above, shall be admissible to full time employees who are at present getting Dearness Allowance and paid from contingencies at fixed monthly rates. The revised rates of Dearness Allowance sanctioned in this order shall not be admissible to part time employees.
7. The revised Dearness Allowance sanctioned in this order will also apply to the teaching and non-teaching staff working in aided educational institutions, employees under local bodies, employees governed by the University Grants Commission/All India Council for Technical Education scales of pay, the Teachers/Physical Directors/Librarians in Government and Aided Polytechnics and Special Diploma Institutions, Village Assistants in Revenue Department, Noon Meal Organisers, Child Welfare Organisers, Anganwadi Workers, Cooks, Helpers, Panchayat Secretaries/Clerks in Village Panchayat under Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department.
8. The expenditure shall be debited to the detailed head of account `03. Dearness Allowance’ under the relevant minor, sub-major and major
heads of account.
9. The Treasury Officers / Pay and Accounts Officers are requested to make payment of the revised Dearness Allowance when bills are presented without waiting for the authorisation from the Principal Accountant General (A&E) Tamil Nadu, Chennai-18.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.