Articles you may like to read
Himachal State Government Employees to get enhanced DA of 72% with effect from 1st July 2012
Government of Himachal Pradesh
Finance (Regulations) Department
Dated Shimla-171002, the 1st October, 2012
Subject: Grant of Dearness Allowance to the employees of the State Government w.e.f. 01.07.2012
In continuation of this Department’s OM of even number dated the 21st August, 2012 the Governor, Himachal Pradesh, is pleased to enhance Dearness Allowance from the existing rate of 65% to 72% with effect from 01.07.2012 in respect of the employees of the State Government.
2. This additional installment of Dearness Allowance of 7% (Seven percent) shall be paid in cash with the salary of October, 2012 payable on 1st November, 2012 and the arrears accrued from 01.07.2012 to 30.09.2012 shall be credited in the GPF Account of the employees with the salary of October,2012 payable in November,2012. The interest on this account shall accrue w.e.f. 01.11.2012. In the case of Government employees who have retired or who have closed GPF Accounts and employees who are governed under Contributory Pension Scheme, the arrears on account of release of additional installment of DA w.e.f. 1.7.2012 will be paid in cash.
3. Other terms and conditions as contained in OM of even number dated 26th August, 2009 shall continue to be applicable.
4. These orders will be applicable to the employees covered by HP Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2009, HP Civil Services (Category/Post-wise Revised Pay) Rules,2012 and Work charged employees working in Government departments. These orders will also apply to members of All India Services Officers, HP Judicial Services Officers and State Government employees covered by UGC Pay Scales.
5. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fraction of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fraction of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
6. As far as the PSUs/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ Boards etc. are concerned, the managements of these PSUs/ Universities /Autonomous Bodies/ Boards etc. would take an appropriate decision in this regard, considering the availability of resources in their organizations.