Articles you may Like
Andhra Pradesh Government has announced City Compensatory Allowance revision based on 10th Pay Commission recommendations for AP State Government Employees
Andhra Pradesh Government has issued GO announcing revised City Compensatory Allowance sanctioned to the Employees of Andhra Pradesh State Government Employees with effect from 02.06.2015.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
PUBLIC SERVICES – Revised Pay Scales 2015 – City Compensatory Allowance – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (HRM.V-PC) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.49 Dated: 30 April 2015
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.95, General Administration (Spl. A) Department, Dated: 28-02-2013
2. G.O.Ms.No.65 Finance (PC.I) Finance Department, Dated: 09-03-2010.
3. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, Dated: 30.04.2015.
* * *
In the reference first cited above, the Government of Andhra Pradesh constituted the Tenth Pay Revision Commission (PRC). The PRC, after extensive consultations with the employees’ representatives and due consideration of the pay and allowances of the public servants, has recommended revision of the City Compensatory Allowance (CCA).
2. The Government has accepted the recommendations of the PRC in so far as it relates to the City Compensatory Allowance and hereby orders for revision of rates as indicated below:
Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (Rs.)
Municipal Corporation and Vijayawada Municipal Corporation (Rs.)
Corporations (11 Nos.) (Rs.)
|Pay Up to|
up to Rs.28,940/-
3. The Municipal Corporations eligible for City Compensatory Allowance are: 1) Ananthapur; 2). Chittoor; 3). Eluru; 4). Guntur; 5). Kakinada; 6). Kadapa; 7). Kurnool; 8). Nellore; 09). Ongole; 10). Rajahmundry; and 11). Tirupathi.
4. The pay for the purpose of calculation of City Compensatory Allowance shall be the pay defined in FR 9(21) (a) (i).
5. These orders are applicable to:
i) Employees of the State Government;
ii) Employees of Local Bodies and Aided Institutions, including Aided Polytechnics, in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales of 2015; and
iii) Work-charged establishment in respect of those drawing pay in regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales of 2015.
6. The revised rates of City Compensatory Allowance specified above shall not be applicable to the following categories of employees, who shall continue to draw the allowance at the existing rates:
i) Teachers working in the Universities, affiliated degree colleges both under Government and Aided managements who are drawing pay in the UGC/ ICAR/ AICTE pay Scales;
ii) Officers of All India Services (AIS);
7. Separate Orders will be issued in respect of officers of the Andhra Pradesh Higher
Judicial Services and Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Services.
8. These orders shall come into force with effect from June 02, 2014. The revised rates of City Compensatory Allowance shall be paid in cash along with the salary from the month of April 2015, payable in month of May 2015.
9. This Order can be accessed at: http://www.aponline.gov.in, http://www.goir.ap.gov.in and http://www.apfinance.gov.in
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
DR. P.V. RAMESH
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT