Articles you may like to read
- 7th Pay Commission pay matrix related changes in Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation
- General Pool Residential Accommodation – GPRA Licence Fee Revised
- Allotment of Type-II quarters to Railway employees in grade pay 1800
- General Pool – Revision of rates of damages for unauthorized occupation
Special Licence Fee under FR-45-B for General Pool Accommodation, Hostel Accommodation, Servant Quarters and Garages in Delhi
Directorate of Estate has issued a communication on Recovery of Special Licence Fee under FR-45-B in respect of General Pool Accommodation including Hostel Accommodation, Servant Quarters. Garages in Delhi.
Government of India
Ministry of Urban Development
Directorate of Estate
Nirman Bhawan New Delhi.
Dated 22nd April, 2015
Subject:- Recovery of Special Licence Fee under FR-45-B in respect of General Pool Accommodation including Hostel Accommodation, Servant Quarters. Garages in Delhi.
This is in supersession of this Directorates order of even No. dated 11th March 2015, wherein the revised Special Licence Fees under FR-45-B for various types of General Pool Govt. Accommodations w.e.f 1.7.2013 were notified. it has been decided to simplify the procedure of revising the Special Licence Fee under FR-45-B to be charged from allottees i.e.. Govt. servants and other ineligible offices/organization for short period/temporary allotment of General Pool Residential accommodation on special purposes. The Special Licence Fee is practically applied where flat rate of licence fee under FR-45-A is not applicable. Accordingly. it has been decided to charge the Special Licence Fee uniformly in multiples of flat rate of licence fee. as prescribed for damages. The revised Special Licence Fees for various types of General Pool Govt. Accommodations are as follows:
2. These rates shall be effective from 01.07.2013.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Wing of the Ministry of Urban Development vide its Diary No. 262/Dy.FA/FD/14, dt. 6/8/2014 and with the approval of Hon’ble UDM.
Dy. Director of Estates (Policy)