Consideration of candidates on compassionate appointments to the post of Traffic Apprentice/Commercial Apprentice.
Railway Board has issued a letter regarding the guidelines to be followed while Consideration of candidates on compassionate appointments to the post of Traffic Apprentice/Commercial Apprentice.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No.E(NG) II/2015/RC-1/SCR/ 24
New Delhi, Dated 21.09.2015.
Sub: Consideration of candidates on compassionate appointments to the post of Traffic Apprentice/Commercial Apprentice.
Ref: SCR Letter’s No.SCR/P-HQ/122/CGA/SCRES/2013 dated 06.01.2015.
In the circumstances explained in your Railway’s letter quoted,on the above subject, the matter has been examined and accordingly, it is clarified that such cases of compassionate appointment may be dealt in terms of existing instructions i.e., RBE No.80/2010 dated 04.06.2010 & E(NG)II/2011/RC-1/SR/20 dated 14.09.2011. As regards giving additional chance, separate set of instructions are already available and are contained in each issued under RBE NO.28/2012 dated 02.03.2012.
Further it is also clarified that Board has not laid down any instructions for second screening test as mentioned in para 1 of your letter under reference.
Director Estt. (N)II,
Also Checkout following articles on the same Topic
- Railway Board Order for 78 days of Productivity Linked Bonus for the year 2016-17
- Mutual Transfer in Railways – Instructions of Railway Board
- Re-Engagement of Retired Railway Employees in Exigencies of Service
- Daily Officiating Allowance – Railway Board Instructions
- Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway Employees for the Year 2016-17
- PLB for Railwaymen for the year 2016-17 – AIRF demand
- Mutual Transfer from one railway to other as inter- division transfer
- Grant of additional increment for Employees on promotion to Post carrying same grade pay
Share your thoughts on this topic. Use your facebook login to comment