Articles you may like to read
- Restoration of Full Pension in Respect of Defence Service Personnel
- 7th Pay Commission – Pension Revisions Should Not be Delayed for the Want of Aadhaar and PAN Number – Finmin (Order Enclosed)
- Central Govt Employees Need not Visit Banks to Start Pension – Government
- 7th Pay Commission Pension Fixation – CGDA Clarification
Department of Pension and Pension Welfare coming under Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions has requested all Pensioners’ Associations to attend the 21st meeting of the standing committee of voluntary agencies (SCOVA) to be held on 27th September 2012 in New Delhi.
It has also called for issues if any to be included in the agenda to be discussed in the meeting.
Only one representative from each organization can attend the meeting.
F. No. 42/45/2012-P&PW(G)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 11000
Date: 6th August, 2012
All the SCOVA members,
(As per list attached)
Subject : 21st meeting of the standing committee of voluntary agencies (SCOVA) to be held on 27th September 2012 in New Delhi
21st meeting of the Standing committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ welfare will be held on Thursday the 27th September 2012 at 11 AM act Civil Services officers Institute (CSOI) Rendezvous Gr, Floor, F-116, Multi Storey Apartments, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi 110 001. The meeting will be chaired by the Hon’ble Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, public Grievances & Pensions.
2. All Pensioners Associations are request to Kindly provide the following requisite information through fax as well as E-mail:-
a) Please suggest the items / issues, if any, inclusion in the agenda to be discussed for the proposed meeting. Your response in this regard may please be sent to this department so as to reach the undersigned latest by 16th August, 2012 to enable us to finalize the agenda items.
b) Because of the consideration of space, only one representative of your organization may attend the above said meeting. Conformation of participation and the name of the participant may kindly be intimated in advance to the undersigned by fax/e-mail
3.Outstation members will be paid TA/DA and local members will be paid conveyance charges in accordance with the rules/instructions
4. This department looks forward to your participation in the meeting.
(Tripti P. Ghosh)