Free OPD consultation facilities at CGHS Wellness Centres to senior citizens from general public from 1st September 2014 – 20 wellness centres in Delhi to provide free consultation to general public who are 60 years and above
Sub: Consultation for Senior Citizens of general Public at CGHS Wellness Centres on Pilot basis
|1. Pusa Road||11. Sahibabad|
|2. Darya Ganj||12. Kalkaji II|
|3. Chandani Chowk||13. Vasant Kunj|
|4. Vasant Vihar||14. Kasturba Nagar II|
|5. Sarojini Nagar L Block||15. Sarita Vihar|
|6. Sarojini Nagar S Y Block||16. Rajpur Road|
|7. Jangpura||17. Noida Sector – 82|
|8. Chanakyapuri||18. Gurgoan Sect-55|
|9. Pandara Road||19. Kalibari|
|10. Greater Noida||20. Mayur Vihar|
|AYUSH CATEGORY||WELLNESS CENTRES|
|HOMOEOPATHIC||Kalkaji llSector 3 R K Puram|
The CGHS doctors are required to maintain records separately in respect of the services provided to the senior citizens of the general public . Following guidelines may be strictly followed:
1. The timings prescribed for OPD consultation at the above WC’s is 1.30 P.M. to 3.00 P.M.
2. There should be no harassment by asking for the age proof from the Senior Citizens.
3. The doctors are required to examine the patients clinically and advise accordingly.
4. The prescription is to be made on a separate prescription slip. Computerized CGHS prescription slip will not be used for this purpose.
5. Separate records of OPD Patients attending WC may be maintained in a register.
6. Every doctor shall maintain a separate register for convenience.
7. The matter may be given due publicity by displaying this order on the notice board of the Wellness Centre.
This issues with the approval of the competent authority.