Articles you may like to read
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix Table for Tamilnadu State Government Employees
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation for Employees appointed on Compassionate Grounds
- Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules, 2017 – Pay Matrix, increment and Pay fixation with illustrations
- 7th Pay Commission Pay and Allowances for Tamilnadu State Government Employees – GO released
Merger of 50% DA with Pay and retirement after 33 years of service – Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers, Karnataka terms these news spread in Social Media as mere Rumour
Order for Merger of 50% DA, Retirement age news.
Recently rumour mill went overdrive in social media with the following news that
1. Central Government decided to merge 50% DA with basic pay with effect from 1.1.2015.
2. It went on to say that age of Retirement will be on completion of 33 Years of service or at the age of 58 Years whichever is earlier.
The 7th CPC is expected to submit its report shortly and due to Bihar elections the Central Government cannot take any policy decisions in this regard. Hence it is clarified that none of the above news are correct.