Articles you may Like
ECHS to issue temporary slips valid for a year till Smart Card is made available and will be uploaded by issuing authorities to digilocker.gov.in, which is an initiative of Govt to keep important documents in safe custody in digital form
ECHS has issued a communication to al the Regional Centres of the ECHS regarding issue of temporary slips till the availability of Smart Card as per the formats enclosed.
ECHS Adjutant General’s Branch
Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) Maude Lines
Delhi Cantt – 110 010
07 Aug 2015
All Regional Centres ECHS
ACTIONS TO BE TAKEN BY REGIONAL CENTRES ECHS ON ISSUE OF TEMPORARY SLIP IN LIEU OF SMART CARD
1. Further to this Organisation letter No. B/49711-SC/ AG/ECHS dated 27 Jul 2015.
2. The format of the Temporary Slip to be given to the beneficiaries till such time the Smart Cards operations resume is enclosed. The same is also available on the ECHS website i.e.www.echs.gov.in and should replace Page No 7 (revised receipt enclosed) of the existing Application Form. The following aspects will be ensured while giving the Temporary Slip:-
(a) A unique Registration would be allocated to each slip. The format of which is enclosed as Appendix A.
(b) The validity of the slip will be of one year from the date of issue. The same should be unambiguously endorsed on the Temporary Slip.
(c) Photographs along with Name and Date of Birth wrt each beneficiary should be endorsed on Slip.
(d) PPO No., Aadhar No., and Mobile No. must be mentioned on the Slip.
(e) Veterans must be encouraged to register for Jeeavan Praman Scheme.
(f) They must be advised to get the slip laminated and keep in safe custody.
3. To ensure integrity of the data on the slip following measure will be taken:-
(a) All issuing authority will ensure that the slip is scanned and a record is kept with them in the PDF format.
(b) The Temporary Slip will be activated only after it has been signed by’ the OIC, Parent Polyclinic and details to be entered into the register maintained for the same at Polyclinics. Format for the same is enclosed (Appx B) All future referrals will be linked to the Unique No recorded at Parent Polyclinics.
(c) All issuing authority will open a Digilocker – Account at http://digilocker.gov.in (procedure for the same is enclosed (Appx C)) and e-sign all uploaded temporary slips. The account will be opened with the Aadhar No. of issuing officer and he shall be responsible for uploading the scanned slips and e-signing it.
(d) In case of loss of the temporary slip the e-signed temporary slip available in the digital locker of the issuing authority will be demanded by the nearest-Stn HQ/Regional centre ECHS after interaction with the issuing authority over email and a printout shall be given to the beneficiary after verifying the credentials and satisfying that the slip has genuinely been lost
4. Reports and Returns wrt Temporary Slip as sought vide our letter referred above must be sent the every month.
5. Forwarded for further action please.
Dir (Stats & Automation)
for MD ECHS