Articles you may like to read
- Meeting of BPMS with Defence Minister on issues of Civilian Defence Employees
- PCDA Circular on granting Fixed Medical Allowance in the places not covered by CGHS
- Non-Productivity Bonus for PBOR Defence Personnel for year 2016-17 – Defence Ministry Orders
- DA from July 2017 for Armed Forces Officers and PBOR
Payment of Revised rates of Dearness Allowance from July 2015 to Armed Forces Officers and POBR including NCs(E)
Ministry of Defence has announced Payment of Dearness Allowance to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E) with effect from 01.07.2015
F.No. 1(2)/2004/D (Pay/Services)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
New Delhi, the 6th October, 2015
The Chief of the Army Staff
The Chief of the Air Staff
The Chief of the Naval Staff
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E) – Revised rates effective from 1st July, 2015
1 am directed to refer to this Ministry’s letter No. 1(2)/2004/ D (Pay/Services) dated 16th April, 2015 on the subject cited above and to say that the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank, including Non-Combatants (Enrolled), shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 113% to 119% with effect from 1st July, 2015.
2. The provisions contained in paras 2, 4 and 5 of this Ministry’s letter No. 1(2)/2004/D (Pay/Services) dated 25th September 2008 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these orders.
3. The additional instalment of DA payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Armed Forces Officers/ PBOR including NCs(E).
4. This letter issues with the concurrence of Finance Division of this Ministry vide their Dy. No. 330-PA dated 06.10.2015 based on Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) O.M. No. 1/3/2015-E-II (8), dated 23rd September, 2015.
Under Secretary to the Government of India