Pay revision of Executives and Non-Unionised Supervisors of CPSEs w.e.f. 01.01.2017
Pay revision of Board level/below Board level Executives and Non-Unionised Supervisors of Central Public sector Enterprises(CPSEs) w.e.f. 01.01.2017- Review of the Profitability
No. W-02/0039/2017-DPE (WC)-GL- XV/20
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No.14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Dated, the 21st August, 2020
Subject:- Pay revision of Board level and below Board level Executives and Non-Unionised Supervisors of Central Public sector Enterprises(CPSEs) w.e-f. 01.01.2017- Review of the Profitability- regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer DPE’s OM No W-02/0028/2017-DPE(WC)- GL-XIII/17 dated 03.08.2017 on the subject cited above. Para 3(iv) of the said OM, inter-alia, stipulates that “Subsequent to implementation of pay revision, the profitability of a CPSE would be reviewed after every 3 years and (b) if the profitability of a CPSE falls in such a way that the earlier pay revision now entails impact of more than 20% of average PBT of last 3 years, then PRP/ allowances will have to be reduced to bring down impact.”
2. Further, as per para 18 of the said DPE OM dated 03.08.2017 “Presidential directives would be issued by the administrative Ministry concerned based on the result of review which is to be done after every 3 years”
3. Accordingly, all administrative Ministries/ Department are requested to take necessary action to review the profitability of CPSEs under their administrative control in the light of provisions Stipulated in the above mentioned DPE’s OM dated 03.08.2017.
All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
Copy also to:
1. The Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
2. The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9, Deen Dayal Upadhayay Marg, New Delhi.
3. Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries.
4. Department of Expenditure, E-III-A, Branch, North Block, New Delhi.
5. NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the DPE website.
Also check the following links related to this topic: