DA @ 338.8 % from 01 July 2020 to CPSE Employees with revised pay scales from 01.01.1997
DA @ 338.8 % from 01 July 2020 to Board level/Below Board level posts including Non-unionised Supervisors of Central Public Sector Enterprises(CPSEs) with revised pay scales from 01.01.1997
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road New Delhi-110003
Dated : 17th August, 2020
Subject: Board level post and below Board level posts including Non-unionised Supervisors of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)-Revision of Pay scales w.e.f. 01.01.1997-Payment of IDA at revised rates-reg
In modification of this Department of OM of even number dated 03.04.2020, the rate of DA payable to Executives of CPSEs (1997 pay revision) is as follows:
a) Date from which payable : 01.07.2020
b) Average AICPI (1960=100) for the quarter March’2020 to May’ 2020
- March, 2020 : 7744
- April, 2020 : 7510
- May. 2020 : 7533
- Average of Quarter :7495
c) Link Point :1708 (as on 01.01.1997)
d) Increase of over link Point : 5787 (7495-1708)
e) Revised DA rate w.e.f. 01.07.2020 – 338.8 % [(5787+1708)~ 100]
2. These rates are applicable in case of IDA employees, whose pay have been revised with effect from 01.01.1997 as per DPE OM dated 25.06.1999.
3. All Administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoings to the notice of the CPSE under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
- AlF administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
1. The Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
2. Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries/Departments.
3. Department of Expenditure, E-II Branch. North Block. New Delhi.
4. The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9 Deen Dayal Upadhayay Marg, New Delhi.
5. NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the DPE website.
Also check the following links related to this topic: