DA @ 159.9% From 01 July 2020 To CPSE Employees With Revised Pay Scales From 01.01.2007
DA @ 159.9% From 01 July 2020 To Board level and below Board level posts in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) With Revised Pay Scales with effective from 01.01.2007
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industry & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-1 10003
Dated: 17th August 2020
Subject:- Board level posts and below Board level posts including Non-unionized supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2007 — Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
In modification of this Department’s O.M. of even No. dated 03.04.2020. the rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs (2007 pay revision) is as follows:-
(a) Date from which payable: 01.07.2020
(b) Average AICPI (2001=100) for the quarter March’ 2020- May’ 2020
- March, 2020 – 326
- April, 2020 – 329
- May, 2020 – 330
- Average of the quarter -328.33
(c) Link Point: 126.33 (as on 01.01.2007)
(d) Increase over link point: 202 (328.33 minus 126.33)
(e) DA Rate w.e.f. 01.07.2020: 159.9% [202 : 126.33)x 100]
2. The above rate of DA i.e. 159.9% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2007) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 26.11.2008, 09.02.2009 & 02.04.2009.
3. All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
- All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
1. The Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
2. Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries/Departments.
3. Department of Expenditure, E-I] Branch, North Block. New Delhi.
4. The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9 Deen Dayal Upadhayay Marg. Delhi.
5. NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the DPE website.
Also check the following links related to this topic: