Payment of IDA at revised rates to Board level and below Board level posts in CPSEs
Payment of IDA at revised rates to Board level and below Board level posts including Non-unionised Supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2017
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industry & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-1 10003
Dated: 14th August, 2020
Subject:- Board level and below Board level posts including Non-unionised Supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2017 —Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the para / and Annexure-III (B) of DPE’s OM dated 03.08.2017 wherein the rates of DA payable to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The next installment for revision of rates of DA Is due from 01.07.2020. Accordingly, the rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs is as follows:-
- (a) Date from which payable: 01.07.2020
- (b) Average AICPI (2001=100) for the quarter March’ 2020- May’ 2020
March, 2020 326
April, 2020 329
‘May, 2020 330
Average of the quarter 328.33
- (c) Link Point: :277.33 (as on 01.01.2017)
- (d) Increase over link point :51 (328.33 minus 277.33)
- (e) DA Rate w.e.f. 01.07.2020 :18.4% [51 +277 .33)x 100]
2. The above rate of DA i.e. 18.4% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2017) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 03.08.2017, 04.08.2017 & 07.09.2017.
3. All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoings to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
- All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
- The Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries/Departments,
- Department of Expenditure, E-II Branch, North Block, New Delhi.
- The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9 Deen Dayal Upadhayay Marg, New Delhi.
- NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the DPE website.
Also check the following links related to this topic: