Payment of IDA in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) from 1st July and Oct 2021: Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2007
No. W-02/0002/20 I 4-DPE(WC)-GL-XIII/2021
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block I 4, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
Dated: 27th October 2021
Subject:- Board level and below Board level posts including Non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2007 – Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to ·refer to the para 6 and Annexure-11 (B) of DPE’s OM dated 26.1 1.2008 wherein the rates of DA payable to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The rates of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs are as follows:-
(a) DA Rate 173.8% due and payable from 01.07.2021
(b) DA Rate 179.3% payable from 01.10.2021
2. Accordingly, the rate of DA 170.5% notified vide OM No. W-02/0002/201 4-GL-IIl/21, dated 02.08.2021, which was taken based on the rate due from 01.04.2021, has been superseded by enhanced DA rate 173.8% payable from 01.07.2021.
3. The above rates of DA i.e. 173.8% and 179.3% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2007) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 26.1 1 .2008, 09.02.2009 & 02.04.2009.
4. All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
5. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
- Payment Of DA From Jul 2021 To The CDA Pattern Employees Of CPSEs As Per 7th CPC Pay Scales
- Payment Of IDA In CPSEs From 01.07.2021: Revision Of Scales Of Pay W.E.F. 01.01.2017
- Payment Of IDA At Revised Rates In CPSEs: Revision Of Scales Of Pay W.E.F. 01.01.1997
- Payment Of DA From 01 Jul 2021: IDA Scales Of Pay In CPSEs On 1987 And 1992 Basis