Payment of IDA at revised rates from 01 Jul & 01 Oct 2021 in CPSEs: Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.1997
Government of India Ministry of Finance
Department of PubIic Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road , New Delhi- I I 0003
Dated: 27th October 2021
Subject:- Board level and below Board level posts including Non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.1997 – Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the new DA Scheme at Annexure-111 of DPE’s OM dated 25.06.I 999 wherein the rates of DA payable to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The rates of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs are as follows:-
(a) DA Rate 362.2% due and payable from 01.07.2021
(b) DA Rate 371.5% payable from 01.10.2021
2. Accordingly, the rate of DA 356.7% notified vide OM No. W-02/0004/2014-GL-IV/21, dated 03.08.2021, which was taken based on the rate due from 01.04.2021, has been superseded by enhanced DA rate 362.2% payable from 01.07.2021.
3. The above rates of DA i.e. 362.2% and 371.5% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales ( I997) as per OPE O.Ms. dated 25.06.1999 .
4. All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
5. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
- Payment Of DA From Jul 2021 To The CDA Pattern Employees Of CPSEs As Per 7th CPC Pay Scales
- Payment Of IDA In CPSEs From 01.07.2021: Revision Of Scales Of Pay W.E.F. 01.01.2017
- Payment Of IDA In CPSEs From 1st July 2021: Revision Of Scales Of Pay W.E.F. 01.01.2007
- Payment Of DA From 01 Jul 2021: IDA Scales Of Pay In CPSEs On 1987 And 1992 Basis