Payment of DA from Jul 2021 to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs as per 7th CPC pay scales
Payment of DA from Jul 2021 @ 31% to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs, drawing pay in 7th CPC pay scales: FinMin OM dated 27.10.2021
F. No. W-02/0038/2017-DPE (WC)-GL-XVI/2021
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block 14, CGO Complex, Lodi Road,
Date: 27th October,2021
Subject: – Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs, drawing pay in 7th CPC pay scales.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Para No. 3 and Annexure-II(a) and II(b) to this Department’s O.M. No. W-02/0058/2016-DPE(WC) dated 17.08.2017 wherein the rates of DA payable to the employees who are following CDA pattern pay scales have been indicated.
2. The DA payable to the employees may be enhanced from the existing rate of 28% to 31% with effect from 01.07.2021.
3. The payment of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
4. These rates are applicable in the case of CDA employees whose pay have been revised with effect from 01.01.2016 as per DPE’s O.M. dated 17.08.2017.
5. All administrative Ministries/Departments of Government of India are requested to bring this to the notice of Central Public Sector Enterprises under their administrative control for action at their end.
6. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
- Payment Of IDA In CPSEs From 01.07.2021: Revision Of Scales Of Pay W.E.F. 01.01.2017
- Payment Of IDA In CPSEs From 1st July 2021: Revision Of Scales Of Pay W.E.F. 01.01.2007
- Payment Of IDA At Revised Rates In CPSEs: Revision Of Scales Of Pay W.E.F. 01.01.1997
- Payment Of DA From 01 Jul 2021: IDA Scales Of Pay In CPSEs On 1987 And 1992 Basis