Declaration of Assets under Lokpal – All Group A, B and C employees to file – DOPT Clarification
Declaration of Assets and Liabilities to be filed by Central Government Employees under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act. 2013 on or before 15th September 2014 – Instructions of DOPT
All Group A, B and C Employees have to file Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal Act. It is also instructed by DOPT that public servants who either failed or were not required to file the annual declarations as per the applicable rules [eg. Group C’ Government servants covered under CCS(Conduct) rules, 1964] are also required to file the stipulated declaration/ information/return within time. Links to All previous instructions on filing of declarations under Lokpal Act and format of Declaration to be filed are given below.
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated August 25 , 2014
Subject: The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act. 2013 – Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants for each year – regarding
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s Circular of even no. dated 23.07.2014 the subject mentioned above requesting all Ministries! Departments to bring the provisions of the Public Servants (Furnishing of Information and Annual Return of Assets and Liabilities and the limits for Exemption of Assets in Filing Returns) Rules, 2014, to the notice of all concerned for compliance. it is again requested that necessary directions may be issued in this regard urgently so that the declarations/information/returns from every public servant are received on or before the 15th day of September 2014 as stipulated in the said Rules. It is reiterated that the definition of public servant covers all Group A, B and C employees,
2. In this regard it is also clarified that the public servants who either failed or were not required to file the annual declarations as per the applicable rules [eg. Group C’ Government servants covered under CCS(Conduct) rules, 1964] are also required to file the stipulated declaration/ information/return within time.
3. Hindi version will follow. ,
(J. A. Vaidyanathan)
Also check previous Instructions given below on Filing yearly Declaration on Assets and Liabilities by Central Government Employees and format of Declarations
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by IAS officers under Section 44 of the Lokpal Act
- Filing of return under Lokpal by CSS Officers on or before 15th April 2016
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal – Filing Returns before 15th April, 2016
- All Government Employees including Group C and D to file Annual Property Returns
- Extension of last date for filing Return under Lokpal by Railway Employees
- Amendment to Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act for extension of last date for filing declaration
- Lokpal regulations for Central Govt Employees – Parliament Committee to hear views
- Lokpal Return to be filed by Cental Government Employees – Last Date Extended
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal : Can we expect another extension ?
- Declaration of assets and liabilities under Lokpal – latest instruction of DOPT