Articles you may like to read
- 7th Pay Commission Pay anomaly in the Supervisory Cadre of Accounts Department
- Revision of 7th CPC Pay Matrix for Director Level Posts only – Impact of Revision of IOR from 2.57 to 2.67 of Pay Matrix Level 13
- Pay Protection for CPSE Employees recommended by 3rd Pay Revision Committee Report
- Increase in Consolidated Pay / Fixed Pay / Honorarium for Tamilnadu State Government Employees
TNEB Wage Revision Highlights – TNEB Employees get hike in Pay and Allowances – Tamilnadu Electricity Board
TNEB Wage Revision – TNEB Employees, Engineers and Officers are to get wage hike based on Wage Settlement with effect from 01.12.2011.
Highlights of TNEB Wage Revision / TNEB Wage Settlement
1. Fitment benefit :
7% of Pay and Grade Pay as on 01.12.2011
2. Service Weightage:
3% of Pay and Grade Pay for completion of ten years of service and above only.
3. Minimum Wage Revision benefit : Rs.700/-
4. Maximum Wage Revision benefit : Rs.13160/-
5. Stagnation increment will be granted if an employee attained the maximum of the pay scale.
6. The Scale of pay and Grade Pay presently applicable an employee would continue after this Wage Revision.
7. Also allowances and special pay received by an employee would be continued
8. Annual increment of 3% of basic pay (pay in band and grade pay) to continue
9. The wage settlement would take effect from 1.12.2011.
10. The arrears of pay and allowances for the past 25 months i.e for the period from 1.12.2011 to 31.12.2013 will be paid as cash in installments. The first of installment of this arrears will be given in the month of January 2014 and the second installment arrears will be given in the month of April 2014
11. This wage revision will be effective from 01.12.2011 to 30.11.2015
12. 70,820 TNEB Employees and 10160 TNEB officers will be benefitted on account of this TNEB wage revision