Articles you may like to read
- Dearness Relief to CPF Beneficiaries who are receipt of pension based on 5th Pay Commission
- Restoration of Full Pension in Respect of Defence Service Personnel
- 7th Pay Commission – Pension Revisions Should Not be Delayed for the Want of Aadhaar and PAN Number – Finmin (Order Enclosed)
- Central Govt Employees Need not Visit Banks to Start Pension – Government
Implementation of 7th Pay Commission Recommendations – Revision of Central Civil Pension Cases
CPAO OM on implementation of 7th Pay Commission Recommendations
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE
NEW DELHI – 110066
Dated : 29th June 2016
Subject: Implementation of 7th Pay Commission Recommendations – Revision of Central Civil Pension Cases.
A large number of pension cases would be due for revision consequent to the implementation of 7th CPC recommendations. Revision of such large number of cases would not be possible in short span of time unless the same are done electronically under digital signatures of the PAOs. Further, this will also streamline and make all future revision process digital & efficient
2. To meet the requirement of pension revisions through digitally signed revision authorities, a system is under development/testing by CPAO. In this system, digitally signed Revision Authorities will take place of the physical revision authorities so far being received from PAOs. For signing these authorities, digital signatures of all the PAOs dealing with pension cases and their registration in CPAO website would be required. CPAO had already requested all the Pr.CCAs/CCAs/CAs/AGs and Administrators of UTs vide its OM.No.CPAO/Coor/(99)/2015-16/1018 dated-21.12.2015 followed by OM.No.CPAO/Coord/(99)/2015-16/1048 dated 12.01.2016 (Copies enclosed) for obtaining of digital signatures of all pension processing PAOs. However, progress in this regard has been very slow and still many PAOs have not obtained the digital signatures.
3. In view of above, all Pr.CCAs/CCAs/CAs/AGs and Administrators of UTs are requested to review the status in this regard and arrange the digital signatures for the remaining PAOs urgently latest by 5th July, 2016 to avoid any inconvenience at later stage. As soon as the testing of system is over, step by step process of digital signature registration on CPAO website and schedule of training on the new system for PAOs/AAOs and dealing hands will be intimated.
4. Pr.CCAs/CCAs/CAs/AGs and Administrators of UTs are further requested to certify the availability of digital signatures for their all pension processing PAOs under their login in CPAO website.
5. This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Encl: As above.
Controller of Accounts