Voluntary donation from Salary to PM Cares Fund every month till March 2021
Volunteer Contribution of one- day’s salary from May 2020 to March 2021 to PM CARES Fund by Army Officers: PCDA (O) issues Form
CONTRIBUTION OF ONE DAY SALARY TO PM-CARES FUND
1. AG Branch Standing Army Commission Sections (SAPCS) letter ref No. B/35860/Misc/AG/PS-3(P)/2020 dated 13.05.2020 is hereby uploaded on O/o PCDA(O) Website for kind information of all Army Officers.
2. In light of para 3 of the said AG Branch’s letter dated 13/05/2020,
Volunteer Army Officers may forward details to this office as per following form at:
|S No||Pers No||CDA A/C No||Rank||Name||Volunteer Contribution|
|One day Salary per month from May 2020 to Mar 2021One day salary per month for _____ month/ months from ____ to _____|
3. (i) For those Officers who have login-id credentials may use the utility developed by O/o The PCDA(O) which is available on the website after Login.
(ii) Officers who do not have login credentials on the website can forward above details from their NIC mail on [email protected] or By Post.
4. Above information must reach this Office by 18th of every month.
Source: PCDA (O)
Voluntary donation from Salary to Prime Minister Citizens’ Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation (PM CARES) Fund every month from May 2020 to March 2021: CGDA
Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt.-110010
(Through CGDA website)
Sub: Donation of one-day salary to PM CARES Fund.
Please find enclosed a copy of Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence OM No. A-93012/1/2019-D(Estt.I1/Gp.I) dated 5 May 2020 vide which the Ministry of Defence has proposed that all employees may voluntarily contribute one-day’s salary every month from May 2020 to March 2021 to the Prime Minister Citizens’ Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation (PM CARES) Fund.
2. Accordingly, all Controllers are requested to enjoin upon all employees under their organization to contribute to the PM CARES Fund. The officers and staff willing to contribute one day’s salary for any or all of the months from May 2020 to March 2021 may be requested to intimate their willingness in writing to their respective Drawing and Disbursing Officers(DDOs).
3. The details of monthly remittance to PM CARES Fund may be intimated to HQrs. Office through email at aniii.cgda[at]nic.in.
(Rajeev Ranjan Kumar)
1. AN-IV Section (Local) – For similar action as above.
2. IT &S (Local) – For uploading on cgda website.
(Rajeev Ranjan Kumar)
Also check the following links related to this topic: