DA @ 189% to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs on 6th CPC pay scales
DA @ 189% to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs on 6th CPC pay scales governed by HPPC recommendations w.e.f. 01.07.2021: DPE OM dated 24.08.2021
F. No. 2(54)/08-DPE (WC) -GL-VI /21
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block 14, CGO Complex, Lodi Road,
New Delhi-110003, the 24th August, 2021
Subject: – Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs on 6th CPC pay scales governed by HPPC recommendations w.e.f. 01.07.2021.
The undersigned is directed to refer to DPE’s OM No. W-02/0038/2017-DPE(WC)-GL-IX/20 dated 28.04.2020 regarding freezing of Dearness Allowance to employees of CPSE following CDA pay scales at current rates till 30.06.2021 and Para No. 2 and Annexure-III to this Department’s O.M. dated 14.10.2008 wherein the rates of DA payable to the employees of CPSEs who are following CDA pattern pay scales had been indicated.
2. The rate of DA admissible shall be enhanced from the existing 164% to 189% of the Basic pay with effect from 01.07 .2021. The increase subsumes the additional instalments arising on 01.01.2020 , 01.07.2020 and 01.01.2021. The rate of Dearness Allowance for the period form 01.01.2020 till 30.06.2021 shall remain at 164%.
3. The payment of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
4. These rates are applicable in the case of CDA employees whose pay have been revised with effect from 01.01.2006 as per DPE O.M. dated 14.10.2008.
5. All administrative Ministries/Departments of Government of India are requested to bring this to the notice of Central Public Sector Enterprises under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
- The Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9 Dean Dayal Upadhayay Marg, New Delhi.
- Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries.
- Department of Expenditure , E-11 Branch, North Block, New Delhi.
- NIC, DPE with a request to upload this OM on the DPE website.
Also check the following links related to this topic: