Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs, drawing pay in 7th CPC pay scales: DPE OM dated 20.07.2021
F. No. W-02/0038/2017-DPE (WC)-GL- 1/21
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block 14, CGO Complex, Lodi Road,
Date 20th July, 2021
Subject: – Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs, drawing pay in 7th CPC pay scales.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. No. W-02/0038/201/7-DPE (WC) dated 28.04.2020 regarding freezing of Dearness Allowance to employees of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) drawing CDA pay scales.
2. The DA payable to the employees drawing pay in 7th CPC pay scale shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 17% to 28% with effect from 01.07.2021. The
increase subsumes the additional instalments arising on 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020 and 01.01.2021. The rate of Dearness Allowance for the period from 01.01.2020 till 30.06.2021 shall remain at 17%.
3. The payment of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
4. These rates are applicable in the case of CDA employees whose pay have been revised with effect from 01.01.2016 as per DPE’s O.M. dated 17.08.2017.
5. All administrative Ministries/Departments of Government of India are requested to bring this to the notice of Central Public Sector Enterprises under their administrative control for action at their end.
All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
- The Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9 Deen Dayal Upadhayay Marg, New Delhi.
- Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries.
- Department of Expenditure, E-II Branch, North Block, New Delhi.
- NIC, DPE with a request to upload this OM on the DPE website.
Also check the following links related to this topic: