Declaration under LOKPAL by CSS Officers – Filing of Return in 2015
Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act by CSS Officers – Guide to file return Online and dates for filing return in 2015
In line with DOPT’ instructions issued to Central Government Employees for filing declaration of Assets and liabilities under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act before 30th April 2015 and before 31st July 2015, CSS Officers have also been instructed to file returns under Lokpal. All CSS Officers can file declaration of Assets and Liabilities online in web based cadre management system – cscms.nic.in
Check the following links for all information relating to Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal
- Draft FAQ on Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013 by Central Government Employees
- Declaration of assets and liabilities under Lokpal by Railway Employees – Last Date extended
- How to file Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal online ?
- Download Lokpal forms in word and Excel format for filing Return before 30th April
- Declaration Assets and Liabilities under LOKPAL – Clarification on Format
- Declaration of Assets under Lokpal – DOPT Instructions
- Dates for filing Annual IPR and Return under Lokpal Act in 2015
- Both APR / IPR and Declaration under Lokpal to be filed till Conduct Rules are amended
- Asset and Liabilities Declaration by CSS Officers
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal by CSSS and CSCS Employees – Last Date Extended
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated the 9th April, 2015
Subject: The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013- Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by CSS officers for each year – regarding.
Ministries/Departments may refer to CS.I Division, DoP&T’s O.M. of even number dated 7.1.2015 on the subject mentioned above.
2. As Ministries/Departments are aware that all Government servants are now required to file information and returns regarding movable and immovable property under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013. In this regard, all Government Servants have been advised that:
(i) The first return under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 (as on 01.08.2014) should be filed on or before 30.04.2015; and
(ii) The next annual return under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013, for the year ending 31.03.2015, should be filed on or before 31.07.2015.
3. For filing annual return under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, new forms have been developed in the Web Based Cadre Management System which is hosted at cscms.nic.in Returns under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act should be submitted by all CSS officers through Web Based Cadre Management System. Print out of the returns submitted online in respect of Under Secretary and above level officers of CSS should also be submitted to CS.I Division as it being the custodian of returns of these officers. The
procedure for filing return is as under:
(i) Login to the system at cscms.nic.in by using the userid and password. In case of any difficulty in login please contact the nodal officer of the Ministry/Department for assistance. The generic Userid is eight digit date of birth followed by first four letters of name. Userid is also the employee code assigned to individual officers in the web based system. If the password is blocked, nodal officers can reset the password of individual employees by using the ‘reset password’ facility in the Tools Menu on the top of the screen. They can also provide ‘Employee Code’ from the system to individual officers to enable them to login to the system.
(ii) Verify whether personal details are reflected in the system correctly. To verify the details click on the ‘Employee Details’ button. If the details are not correct, first have them rectified through Admin. Division of concerned Department before proceeding further.
(iii) Click ‘IPR’ button on the top and then click on ‘Lokpal Returns’ icon.
(iv) Click ‘create new PR’ button and select property return year
then click on create PR.
(v) Read declaration page carefully and click on ‘next’ button.
(vi) Form-I: Add one by one details of Public Servant, his/her spouse and dependent children and save details every time. After adding of details click on ‘next’ button.
(vii) Form-II: Add Movable Properties Owned By Self/ Spouse/ Dependent one by one by clicking ADD Button and save then click on ‘next’ button.
(viii) Form-Ill: Statement of Immovable Property: Add->Select ->IPR year-> Add new property details one by one by clicking ADD Button -> click on ‘next’ button.
(ix) Form-IV: Add Statement of Debts and Other Liabilities one by one by clicking ADD button then click on ‘FINISH’ button.
(x) Click ‘finish’ button. Property Return Details page automatically opens. Users may select the year by click on the particular year and then click on ‘Final submission of IPR’ button.
4. Ministries/Departments are requested that the contents of this O.M. may be widely circulated to the notice of all CSS officers working under their control. They should also ensure that the information and returns regarding movable and immovable property under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act is submitted by all officers within the stipulated period cited above without fail.
5. In case of any difficulty, nodal officers may contact CMC officials who have developed Web Based Cadre Management System at Telephone No. 24629890.
(Utakaarsh R Tiwaari)