Very Good APAR Grading for Promotion – Latest Development
APAR Grading for Promotion – Previous APAR can not be reopened – DOPT replies to Confederation – Modalities for enhancing benchmark from Good to Very Good is yet to be framed
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel P.G & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Shri M. Krishnan,
Secretary General & Member,
Standing Committee National Council JCM,
Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers,
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building,
Sub: Application of “Very Good” bench mark for grant of Financial upgradation under MACPS, regarding.
I am directed to refer to your letter No. Confdn/Genl/2016-19 dated 14.03.2018 on the above mentioned subject and to state that there is no question of allowing second opportunity of representation against the APAR which are post 2009 as these are already disclosed to the employees in APAR process. However, instructions prescribing modalities of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations for enhancing the benchmark from ‘Good’ to ‘Very Good’ in respect of promotion, is yet to be issued. The matter is under consideration.
2. This issues with the approval of Joint Secretary (E).
- APAR grading for MACP – Confederation demand opportunity to represent
- MACP – Employees given below very good grading can represent
- MACP – Clarification on Very Good Benchmark in APAR on implementation of 7th Pay Commission recommendations
- APAR-Frequently Asked Questions