Empowered Committee is being formed to seek views and suggestions for implementing 7th Pay Commission Report from all Central Govt Departments and JCM
7th CPC has recommended Empowered Committee of Secretaries to seeks Comments/views from Departments, Staff Associations and JCM.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
39-A. North Block. New Delhi-110001
November 21, 2015
The Report of the 7th Central Pay Commission was submitted to the Government on 19.11.2015. A copy of the Report is placed on the website of Ministry of Finance (www.finmin.nic.in)
2. The process to examine the recommendations of the Commission has to commence immediately. An Empowered Committee of Secretaries chaired by cabinet Secretary is being constituted to consider the recommendations in its entirety and after considering the views of all the Departments as well as the Staff Associations and JCM. An implementation Cell is also being created in this Ministry to process the recommendations based on the views of the Ministries/Departments, Staff Associations and JCM for submitting the matter for consideration of the empowered Committee of Secretaries and thereafter for approval of the Cabinet based on the conclusions arrived at by the Empowered Committee of Secretaries.
3. Thus, the process to consider the, recommendations before it reaches a final shape for approval of the Cabinet requires consultation amongst all the Ministries/Departments who may formulate their opinion based on the views of Staff Associations under their administrative control.
Understanding the important Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission
4. Accordingly it is requested that the following action may be taken on an urgent basis in your Department:
(i) A Nodal Officer at the level of a Joint Secretary may be nominated immediately. Whom the implementation Cell in this Ministry would be interacting with during the course of processing of the recommendations
(ii) The recommendations of the Commission may be examined in regard to issues concerning your Department and the views thereon may be furnished to this Ministry within three weeks.
(iii)The recommendations of the Commission may be examined in regard Posts/Cadre/service/ organization under your Department and the views thereon may be furnished to this Ministry within three weeks.
(iv) While formulating the views of your Department, the comments, if any, of any of the recognized Staff Associations under the administrative control of your Department. may also be obtained and taken into account.
(v) In case your Department has any view on any of the recommendations contained in the Report, even though it may not directly pertain to your Department, may also be furnished under a separate category within three weeks.
(vi) In case you have any other suggestion to make in this regard, the same will be appreciated.
5. I request you, accordingly to kindly ensure that the action on the above points is given utmost priority and the same is completed within the stipulated timeline of three weeks.
With warm regards.
(Annie G Mathew)
Also checkout following for more topic wise details on 7th Pay Commission Report
- Who are entitled to 7th Pay Commission additional Bunching increment ?
- 7th Pay Commission Pension for Pre-2016 Pensioners – CPAO instructions
- 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation based on Notional Pay – Procedure envisaged by Finance Ministry
- Revision of 7th Pay Commission Pension on notional pay – Confederation’s Analysis
- 7th Pay Commission Pension Fixation based on notional pay fixed in 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix – Illustrations
- Revised 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation for Pre-2016 Pensioners and Family Pensioners – Orders issued
- Payment of arrears on ad-hoc basis of pay to Defence Forces
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Increase in Basic Pay meagre but expected gains out of other compensation, a solace
- 7th Pay Commission – Revision in 7th CPC report expected to be made by Empowered Committee
- 7th Pay Commission News – Who are to be benefited more in terms of higher pay ?
- 7th Pay Commission report on DA, CEA, FPA, NPA, OTA and other Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of Earned Leave
- Family Planning Allowance be abolished – 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission’s suggestions on NPS
- 7th Pay Commission Report to be processed by Empowered Committee – Finance Ministry Order
- Heads of NDC, NDA and DSSC institutions should be upgraded to Apex Scale – 7th Pay Commission
- JPA, SPA, Off-set Machine Operator, Machine Man and Electrical Supervisor to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Store Keeper (Tech) and Asst Store Keeper to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Assistant Research Officer and Senior Research Assistant of CWC to get next higher Grade Pay – 7th Pay Commission
- Comparison of Pay between Central Government Civilian and Defence Forces Officers
- Higher Grade Pay for Railway Commercial clerk, Reservation Clerk and ticket checking staff
- Assistant Station Master (ASM) to get higher grade pay and upgraded to SM – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Sub Inspectors and Inspectors of CBI to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- IB ACIO-II and ACIO-I to get higher Grade Pay – 7th Pay Commission
- CGWB Technical Operator (Drilling) be given GP 1900 – 7th Pay Commission