7th Pay Commission News – Empowered Committee to seek views
Empowered Committee is being formed to seek views and suggestions for implementing 7th Pay Commission Report from all Central Govt Departments and JCM
7th CPC has recommended Empowered Committee of Secretaries to seeks Comments/views from Departments, Staff Associations and JCM.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
39-A. North Block. New Delhi-110001
November 21, 2015
The Report of the 7th Central Pay Commission was submitted to the Government on 19.11.2015. A copy of the Report is placed on the website of Ministry of Finance (www.finmin.nic.in)
2. The process to examine the recommendations of the Commission has to commence immediately. An Empowered Committee of Secretaries chaired by cabinet Secretary is being constituted to consider the recommendations in its entirety and after considering the views of all the Departments as well as the Staff Associations and JCM. An implementation Cell is also being created in this Ministry to process the recommendations based on the views of the Ministries/Departments, Staff Associations and JCM for submitting the matter for consideration of the empowered Committee of Secretaries and thereafter for approval of the Cabinet based on the conclusions arrived at by the Empowered Committee of Secretaries.
3. Thus, the process to consider the, recommendations before it reaches a final shape for approval of the Cabinet requires consultation amongst all the Ministries/Departments who may formulate their opinion based on the views of Staff Associations under their administrative control.
Understanding the important Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission
4. Accordingly it is requested that the following action may be taken on an urgent basis in your Department:
(i) A Nodal Officer at the level of a Joint Secretary may be nominated immediately. Whom the implementation Cell in this Ministry would be interacting with during the course of processing of the recommendations
(ii) The recommendations of the Commission may be examined in regard to issues concerning your Department and the views thereon may be furnished to this Ministry within three weeks.
(iii)The recommendations of the Commission may be examined in regard Posts/Cadre/service/ organization under your Department and the views thereon may be furnished to this Ministry within three weeks.
(iv) While formulating the views of your Department, the comments, if any, of any of the recognized Staff Associations under the administrative control of your Department. may also be obtained and taken into account.
(v) In case your Department has any view on any of the recommendations contained in the Report, even though it may not directly pertain to your Department, may also be furnished under a separate category within three weeks.
(vi) In case you have any other suggestion to make in this regard, the same will be appreciated.
5. I request you, accordingly to kindly ensure that the action on the above points is given utmost priority and the same is completed within the stipulated timeline of three weeks.
With warm regards.
(Annie G Mathew)
Also checkout following for more topic wise details on 7th Pay Commission Report
- Planning Assistants should be upgraded to GP 4600 from the existing GP 4200 – 7th Pay Commission
- Technical Officers, Assistant Director Grade II (Tech), Textile Commissioner Office to be upgraded – 7th Pay Commission
- DG, Central Statistics Office to be upgraded to apex scale in the Indian Statistical Service – 7th Pay Commission
- Light House Attendants, Navigational Assistant Gr.III, II and Head Light Keeper to get higher Grade Pay
- Chemical and Metallurgical Employees to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Sr. Section Officer/Sr. Travelling Inspector of Accounts/Sr. Inspector of Stores Accounts to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Senior Technical Assistants to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- 7th Pay Commission Recommendations for Pensioners
- Junior Agriculture Assistant to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Junior ECG Technicians to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Officers in accounts cadres to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Pay of Central Government Employees and Bank Employees after 7th Pay Commission Report
- Assistant Archivists, Archivists and Scientific Officer to get Higher Grade Pay -7th CPC recommendation
- Postal Inspectors, ASPO and Supdt to get Higher Grade Pay -7th Pay Commission
- Higher Grade Pay for Sheep Shearer cum Supervisor in CSBF) -7th CPC recommendation
- Russian Translators to get more grade pay – 7th CPC recommendations
- Higher Grade Pay for Senior Dietitian and Assistant Dietetic Officer of Railways – 7th Pay Commission
- Grade Pay of Radiographers in Railways, Defence and A&N – 7th CPC recommendation
- Strength of Central Govt Pensioners as on 01.01.2014
- Central Pensioners : 37% are in the 60-70 age group
- 7th Pay Commission Report – AIRF comments
- MACP to DSC – Recommendation of 7th Pay Commission
- No increment for non-performers – 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission report on PRIS
- Modified Flexible Complementing Scheme – 7th Pay Commission Report