Air India LTC 80 Fare with effect from 2nd February 2015 applicable to Central Government Employees
Air India has released new LTC 80 Fares applicable to Central Government Employees with effect from 2nd February 2015. This Scheme is meant for Central Government Employees, State Government Employees, PSU employees and Employees of Educational Institutions recognised by Central Government and State Govt.
Both Ministry of Finance and DOPT have issued instructions to the effect that Central Government Employees who intend to avail LTC by air have to purchase only LTC 80 Air Tickets. In other words, Air Travel utilising Leave Travel Concession has to be performed only in Air India Flights by purchasing LTC 80 Air Tickets.
Check the following instructions issued Govt in respect of Air Travel by availing LTC
- LTC by Air to Jammu and Kashmir – Special concession allowed for left over period
- Government Employees who are not entitled to travel by Air – Clarification
- LTC by Air for travelling to Jammu and Kashmir by non-entitled employees – Clarification
- LTC by Air to NER, Jammu and Kashmir and Andaman and Nicobar – Latest Clarification
- Air Travel on LTC and Transfer – Instructions issued by CGDA
- Availing of Home Town LTC for other places
- Permission for Travel by Air for Official and LTC purpose in private airlines
- LTC Rules – Relaxation to travel by private airlines to visit Jammu & Kashmir
- LTC and Official Tour in Private Airlines – Guidelines issued and Powers delgated
- LTC to Jammu and Kashmir by Private Airlines – DOPT extends the relaxation
- LTC 80 Air Fare with effect from 1st April 2016
- Air India LTC-80 Fare with effective from December 2015
- Air India LTC 80 Air fare with effect from 1st October 2015
- One Time Relaxation for LTC 80 Claims
- Air India LTC-80 Fare with effect from 1st May 2015
- Air India LTC 80 Fare with effect from 2nd February 2015
- Restriction on LTC by Air Travel only in Air India Relaxed
- Air India LTC 80 Fare with effect from 3rd November 2014
- LTC Air Tickets booked in Web Portals of Authorised Agents
- LTC by Air – Travel by Private Airlines not be allowed
However, general/ blanket relaxation has been given to travel by airlines other than Air India for official purposes/ LTC or TA on sectors where Air India does not provide service.
Documents required to purchase LTC 80 air tickets:
Official ID card. Family members to carry the copy of the same.
Air India LTC 80 Ticket Validity:
1 Year from date of issue
LTC 80 Tickets for Children:
Normal discount on the class of travel. No additional discount applies.
LTC 80 in case of Infant:
(Under 2 years) 1st accompanying Infant – Rs.1000 per coupon, Plus applicable taxes. 2nd and more Infants, no discount permissible.
Date/Flight change, Cancellation & Refund in respect of Air India LTC 80 tickets:
Permitted – Fee applies