Grant of Dearness Allowance to the Tripura State Govt employees w.e.f 1st March, 2021
Grant of Dearness Allowance to the Tripura State Government employees at the rate of 3% of the basic pay with effect from 1st March, 2021
GOVERNMENT OF TRIPURA
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
AGARTALA : TRIPURA
Agartala, 2nd March, 2021
Subject: Grant of Dearness Allowance to the State Government employees – Rates effective from 01.03.2021 (payable from 01.04.2021).
The undersigned is directed to refer to the subject mentioned above and to say that the Governor of Tripura is pleased to decide grant of Dearness Allowance payable to the State Government employees at the rate of 3% of the basic pay with effect from 1st March, 2021 (payable from 1st April, 2021).
2. The term ‘basic pay’ in the revised pay structure means the pay drawn in the prescribed Level in the Pay Matrix as per Tripura State Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2017 read with its 1st Amendment, 2018 as accepted by the State Government, but does not include any other type of pay like Special Pay, Personal Pay, NPA, honorarium and any other addition to pay.
3. The Dearness Allowance will continue to be a distinct element of remuneration and will not be treated as pay within the ambit of FR 9(21).
4. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paisa and above may be rounded to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paisa may be ignored.
5. The above rate of Dearness Allowance would also be admissible for the employees of T.P.S.C., T.B.S.E., Grant-in-Aid Schools and Urban Local Bodies.
6. Subject to availability / generation of resources, other PSUs and Autonomous Bodies may take decision for providing aforesaid installment of Dearness Allowance to its employees w.e.f. 01-03-2021.
Deputy Secretary to the
Government of Tripura