Revision of flat rate of licence fee for GPRA throughout the country
Revision of flat rate of licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) throughout the country – Directorate of Estates Order dated 07.07.2020
Government of India
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
Directorate of Estates
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated: 07th July, 2020
Subject: Revision of flat rate of licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) throughout the country.
In suppression of this Directorate’s OM of even number dated 29.06.2020 and in terms of the provisions of the Rule 74 of the “Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules, 2017″, the Government has decided to revise the flat rates of licence fee recoverable for the residential accommodation available in General Pool and also in Departmental Pools of Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India throughout the Country (except in respect of substandard/unclassified accommodation of Ministry of Defence, accommodation for service personnel of the Ministry of Defence and accommodation under the control of Ministry of Railways), as shown in the Annexure.
2. The revised rates of licence fee would be effective from 1st July, 2020. All Ministries/Departments are requested to take action to recover the revised licence fee in accordance with these orders in respect of accommodation under their control all over the country.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Wing of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs vide their note dated 15-6-2020.
Deputy Director of Estates (Policy)
1. All Ministries/Department of Govt. of India. It is requested that this O.M. may be circulated to all the attached/subordinate offices under their Ministries/ Departments which are eligible for GPRA/ Departmental Pool.
2. Comptroller & Auditor General of India
3. Chief Secretaries/Administrators/ L.G. of Union Territories.
4. Secretary General, Lok Sabha/Rajya Sabha Sectt.
(To OM No. 18011/2/2015-Pol III dated 07th July, 2020)
Revised flat rates of licence fee applicable for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) throughout the country w.e.f. 01-07-2020
|Types of accommodation||Range of living area in sq. mtr.||Revised rates of licence fee effective from 01.07.2020, rounded to nearest 10
|II||26.5 to 50||370|
|III||44 to 65||560|
|IV||59 to 91.5||750|
|IV (Special)||59 to 91.5||790|
|VII||189.5 to 224.5||2580|
|VIII||243 to 522||4610|
Note: In addition to the flat rates shown in table above, the following flat rates for Servant quarters allotted independently of regular accommodation may be recovered.
For Servant Quarters & Garages
|Sl. No||Particulars||Revised rates (p.m.) effective from 01.07.2020, rounded to nearest 10
For categories of Suite, living area and proposed flat rates of licence fee for Hostel Accommodation:
|Sl. No||Category of Suite||Living Area (Sq. mtr.)||Revised rates (p.m.) effective from 01.07.2020, rounded to nearest 10
|1||Single Room (without Kitchen)||21.5 to 30||470|
|Single Room (with Kitchen)||30.5 to 39.5||660|
|2||Double Room||47.5 to 60||910|
Also check the following links related to this topic: