Pension of Pre-2006 Pensioners with less than 33 Years of service – Govt promises for revision
Full Pension to Pre-2006 Pensioners with less than 33 years of service – Government promises to revise pension but seeks some more time to issue orders
This is a news item published in rscws.com, website for Railway Pensioners with regard to Pre-2006 Pensioners with less than 33 years of service
GOVERNMENT AGAIN COMMITS TO COMPLY WITH CAT JUDGMENT FOR REVISION OF PENSION OF PRE-2006 PENSIONERS WITH LESS THAN 33
YEARS SERVICE BUT SEEKS MORE TIME FOR COMPLIANCE
Orders are likely to be issued early for full Pension to the Pre-2006 Pensioners who retired after 10 years of service on superannuation or 20 years of service on Voluntary retirement or on absorption in PSUs. Their pension shall be revised as per judgment of CAT New Delhi instead of Pro-Rata Pension.
Govt. advocate, while replying to the Contempt Petition filed by CGSAG (S-29) Pensioners Association-vs-UOI, had agreed in CAT New Delhi on 16-2-16, to implement within 4 weeks the CAT judgements (dated 21-4-2015 in OA 1165/2011 & Dated 22-1-2016 in OA 2165/2011, RA 165/2015 & 175/2015).
In the hearing of the Contempt Petition in the CAT on 31-3-2016, the Govt. Advocate sought more time to submit compliance orders on the judgment. The next date for hearing was fixed on 25th May, 2016.
Earlier, the Department of Expenditure, wanted to restrict the said benefit to the Petitioners, but finally agreed in a Meeting with Staff Side JCM on 10-3-2016, to reconsider the matter in view of the opinion of Deptt. of Legal Affairs for implementation of the CAT orders.
- Pre-2006 Pension Arrears Calculator – Pro-Rata to Full Pension for 10+ Years of Qualifying Service
- Revision of Pension of pre-2006 Pensioners with 10 Years of Service – CPAO allows revision
- Pre-2006 Pensioners’ Qualifying Service delinked for full pension – Whether all benefited?
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners with less than 33 years of service – CPAO instructions
- CPAO instructions on revision of pension of pre-2006 Pensioners with less than 33 years of service
- Good News for Pre-2006 Pensioners – Indian Military Info article
- Revision of Pension of Pre-2006 Pensioners with less than 33 years of Service – Govt issues orders
- Full Pension for Pre-2006 Pensioners with 20 Years of Service – Govt agrees
- Full Pension for Pre-2006 Pensioners with less than 33 years of Service – Update
- Full Pension to Pre 2006 Pensioners with more than 20 years of service
- Pro-rata pension to continue for Pre-2006 Pensioners with less than 33 years of service
- Full Pension on 20 Years Service for Pre 2006 Pensioners – CAT Judgement
- Full Pension to Pre-2006 Pensioners with less than 33 years of service
- No full pension for those who retired before 2.9.08