DA @ 340.2% From 01 Apr, 2020 To CPSE Employees – Revision of Pay scales w.e.f. 01.01.1997
DA @ 340.2% from 01 Apr, 2020 to Board level post/below Board level posts including Non-unionised Supervisors of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Revision of Pay scales w.e.f. 01.01.1997
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Dated : 3rd April, 2020
Subject: Board level post and below Board level posts including Non-unionised Supervisors of Central Public Sector Enterprises(CPSEs)-Revision of Pay scales w.e.f. 01.01.1997- Payment of IDA at revised rates-reg
In modification of this Department of OM of even number dated 03.01.2020, the rate of DA payable to Executives of CPSEs (1997 pay revision) is as follows:
a) Date from which payable – 01.04.2020
b) Average AICPI (1960=100) for the quarter Dec.’2019 to Feb.’ 2020
Dec, 2019 : 7533
Jan., 2020 : 7533
Feb., 2020 : 7487
Average of Quarter : 7518
c) Link Point :1708 (as on 01.01.1997)
d) Increase of over link Point :5810 (7518-1708) )
e) Revised DA rate w.e.f. 01.04.2020 : 340.2 % [(5810+1708)x100]
2. These rates are applicable in case of IDA employees, whose pay have been revised with effect from.01.01.1997 as per DPE OM dated 25.06.1999.
3. All Administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are request to bring the foregoings to the notice of the CPSE under their administrative control for necessary at their end.
To: All the Administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
1. Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises
2. Financial Adviser in the Administrative Ministries/Departments
3. Department of Expenditure, E-II Branch, North Block, New Delhi.
4. The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi.
5. NIC, DPE with request to upload this OM on the DPE website.
Also check the following links related to this topic: