CPSE DA at 17.2% from 01.01.2020 – Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2017
Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) DA at 17.2% with effect from 01.01.2020 – Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2017
No. W-02/0039/2017-DPE (WC)-GL- I/20
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
Dated: 3rd January, 2020
Subject:- Board level and below Board level posts including non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2017 — Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the Para 7 and Annexure-III (B) of DPE’s OM dated 03.08.2017 wherein the rates of DA payable-to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The next instalment for revision of rates of DA is due from 01.01.2020. Accordingly, the rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs is as follows:
(a) Date from which payable: 01.01.2020
(b) Average AICPI (2001=100) for the quarter Sept., 2019 — Nov., 2019
Sept., 2019 322
Oct., 2019 325
Nov., 2019 328
Average of the quarter 325
(c) Link Point: 277.33 (as on 01.01.2017)
(d) Increase over link point: 47.67 (325 minus 277.33)
(e) DA Rate w.e.f. 01.01.2020: 17.2% [(47.67 +277.33) x 100]
2. The above rate of DA t.e. 17.2% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2017) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 03.08.2017, 04.08.2017 & 07.09.2017.
3. All administrative Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoings to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
All the administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
1. Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
2. Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries/ Departments.
3. Department of Expenditure, E-I] Branch, North Block, New Delhi.
4. The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9, Deen Dayal Upadhayay, New Delhi.
5. NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the DPE website.
Also check the following links related to this topic: