Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Employees of CPSEs drawing pay as per 2017 , 2007, 1997, 1992 & 1987 IDA pay revision guidelines at current rates till 30th June, 2021
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Establishment Cell Bharat Sanchar Bhawan
H.C. Mathur Lane, New Delhi-01
File No. BSNLCO-A/11(18)/1/2020-ESTAB
Sub: Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Employees of CPSEs drawing pay as per 2017 , 2007, 1997, 1992 & 1987 IDA pay revision guidelines at current rates till 30th June, 2021 – reg.
The Department of Public Enterprises (OPE) OM No. W-02/0039/2017-DPE(WC) GL-XVl./20 dated 19th November, 2020 on the above cited subject with regard to the freezing of rate of IDA at current rates (w.e.f. 01.07.2020) up to 30.06.2021, is forwarded herewith for information and necessary action.
Encl: As above.
Asstt. General Manager (Estt.I)
Tel. No. 23037477
1. Sr.PPS to CMD, BSNL, New Delhi.
2. Sr.PPS to All Directors, BSNL Board.
3. CVO, BSNL CO, Eastern Court Complex, Janpath, New Delhi.
4. All CGMs and All Heads of Administrative Units of BSNL with request to bring the OM to the notice of concerned Controller of Communications Account , Nationalized Banks and Post Office etc.
5. CS & CGM (Legal) I All PGMs I Sr. GMs I GMs in BSNL CO New Delhi.
6. PGM(ERP), ALLTTC Ghaziabad.
7. All CCAs in field units, DOT for circulation amongst all pension disbursing authorities (Banks/ post office) as per DOT letter no. 36-04/2008-Pen(T) dated 24.11.2010 and 10.03.2010.
8. Under Secretary (STP), DOT, New Delhi w.r.t. circular no. 36-04/2008-Pen(T) dated 10.03.2011.
9. BSNL Intranet I Guard File.