Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988 – Clarifications/ modifications in the LTC instructions: Department of Telecommunications Circular No. 208
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Telecommunications
1120, Sanchar Bhawan,
20-Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001
CIRCULAR NO. 208
Sub.: Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988 — clarifications/ modifications in the LTC instructions regarding.
The undersigned is directed to forward herewith a copy of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Personnel & Training OM No. 31011/17/2023-Estt.A-IV dated 10.08.2023 on the subject cited above for information and necessary action.
Encl.: As above
Asstt. Director General (PAT)
- PPS to Secretary (Telecom.).
- PPS to Member(S)/Member(F)/Member(T).
- PPS to Director General, Telecom/CGCA.
- PPS to Additional Secretary(T).
- All Advisors/DG(NTIPRIT)/Sr.DDG(TEC)/(NCCS).
- The Chairman, TRAI.
- All Heads of L.S.As/C.C.As.
- CMD, BSNL/MTNL/TCIL/BBNL/ITI.
- Executive Director, C-DOT/Dir., MO, New Delhi.
- All DDGs/Directors of DoT.
- PAO and all the concerned Sections, DoT, New Delhi.
- SO (Pay Bill), DoT, Hq., Sanchar Bhavan, New Delhi.
Source: Department of Telecommunications