Air India LTC 80 Fare with effect from 2nd February 2015
Air India LTC 80 Fare with effect from 2nd February 2015 applicable to Central Government Employees
Air India has released new LTC 80 Fares applicable to Central Government Employees with effect from 2nd February 2015. This Scheme is meant for Central Government Employees, State Government Employees, PSU employees and Employees of Educational Institutions recognised by Central Government and State Govt.
Both Ministry of Finance and DOPT have issued instructions to the effect that Central Government Employees who intend to avail LTC by air have to purchase only LTC 80 Air Tickets. In other words, Air Travel utilising Leave Travel Concession has to be performed only in Air India Flights by purchasing LTC 80 Air Tickets.
Check the following instructions issued Govt in respect of Air Travel by availing LTC
- Air India LTC Fare from November 2018
- LTC Rules: Relaxation to travel by air to visit NER, J&K and A&N – Extended upto 2020
- Air India LTC 80 Fare with effect from August 2018
- Air India LTC 80 Fare List for Central Government Employees from July 2018
- Air India LTC 80 Fare with effect from June 2018 applicable to Central Government Employees
- No LTC for children below 5 Years travelled by Air in non-entitled Category
- LTC 80 Fare with effect from 1st May 2018 announced by Air India
- Air India LTC 80 Fare from 1st April 2018
- LTC to visit SAARC Countries
- LTC for Central Government Employees after 7th Pay Commission Implementation
- Air India LTC-80 Fare from November 2017 applicable for LTC Central Government Employees
- Air India LTC 80 Fare with effect from 04.10.2017
- Air India LTC-80 Fare with effect from September 2017
- Air India LTC-80 Fare with effect from August 2017
- Air India LTC 80 Fare as on March 2017 for Central Government Employees
- LTC 80 Air Fare with effect from 1st April 2016
- Air India LTC-80 Fare with effective from December 2015
- Air India LTC 80 Air fare with effect from 1st October 2015
- One Time Relaxation for LTC 80 Claims
- Air India LTC-80 Fare with effect from 1st May 2015
However, general/ blanket relaxation has been given to travel by airlines other than Air India for official purposes/ LTC or TA on sectors where Air India does not provide service.
Documents required to purchase LTC 80 air tickets:
Official ID card. Family members to carry the copy of the same.
Air India LTC 80 Ticket Validity:
1 Year from date of issue
LTC 80 Tickets for Children:
Normal discount on the class of travel. No additional discount applies.
LTC 80 in case of Infant:
(Under 2 years) 1st accompanying Infant – Rs.1000 per coupon, Plus applicable taxes. 2nd and more Infants, no discount permissible.
Date/Flight change, Cancellation & Refund in respect of Air India LTC 80 tickets:
Permitted – Fee applies