New Kendriya Vidyalaya at Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh – Start functioning from class I to V (single section in each class) during the academic year 2020-21
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन
KENDRIYA VIDYALAY SANGATHAN
18 संस्थागत क्षेत्र, शहीद जीत सिंह मार्ग,
नई दिल्ली 110 016
18, Institutional Area, Shaheej Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi 110 016
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan vide office-order of even number dated 08.03.2019, conveyed the approval of Government of India, for establishing 50 new Kendriya Vidayalas under Civil Sector with the stipulation that the sponsoring authority concerned is required to transfer the identified and demarcated land and also to give possession of the same to KVS prior to opening of the new Kendriya Vidyalaya. Kendriya Vidyalaya Namsai, District – Namsai (Arunachal Pradesh) is one of the 50 new Kendriya Vidyalayas sanctioned.
Since the land in the matter of this Kendriya Vidyalaya has been transferred by the Sponsoring Authority in favour of Kendriya Vidyalaya concerned, sanction of the Commissioner, KVS is hereby conveyed to start a new Kendriya Vidyalaya under Civil Sector with immediate effect, at the following location:-
|S. No.||Name of Kendriya Vidyalaya||Kendriya Vidyalaya will be made functional at:|
|1.||Namsai, Distt. Namsai (Arunachal Pradesh)||Kendriya Vidyalaya Namsai, Behind Buddha Vihar, Post
Namsai, Distt. Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh, Ph: 792103
The above Vidyalaya will start functioning from class I to V (single section in each class) during the academic year 2020-21 and thereafter will grow consequently based on feasibility.
The admission process may be completed according to the schedule of admission prescribed for the academic year 2020-21.
(Dr. Shachl Kant)
Joint Commissioner (Pers.)
Copy to :-
1. PS to HRM-cum-Chairman, KVS.
2. Sr. PPS to Secretary (SE&L), MHRD-cum-Deputy Chairperson, KVS.
3. Sr. PPS to Joint Secretary (EE), MHRD-cum-Vice- Chairman, KVS.
4. PS to Commissioner, KVS.
5. PS to Additional Commissioner (Admn. / Acad.), KVS.
6. Joint Commissioner (Training), KVS Hqrs with the request to issue staff sanction order as per rule.
7. The Deputy Commissioner, KVS, Regional Office, Kolkata with the request to liaison with the sponsoring authority and make the KV functional. He is also requested to inform the name of Parliamentary Constituency in which this school falls, for record of this office.
8. The Principal Secretary, (Education), Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
9. The Deputy Commissioner, Distt. – Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh for information.
10. The Superintending Engineer, KVS w.r.t. Note No. F-1100111/465/2019-KVS/Works dated 15.01.2019.
11. Secretary, CBSE, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-92
12. Assistant Commissioner, (Estt. I/ Estt. II & III), KVS Hqrs with the request to depute staff as per rule.
13. All Officers/Sections, KVS Hqrs.
14. Deputy Commissioner, KVS, All Regional Offices.
15. Director, all ZIETs, KVS.
16. The Deputy Commissioner (EDP), KVS to. upload the order on KVS website.
17. President/ General Secretary, KVS recognized Staff Associations.
18. Guard File.
Also check the following links related to this topic: