Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 : Method of Admission for Class II to IX
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 – Admission Procedure for Class II to IX – Definition and methodology of selection procedure.
KV Schools Admission Guidelines and procedures
METHOD OF ADMISSION IN CLASS II TO VIII
Admission test shall not be conducted for admission to Class II to VIII and the admission may be granted based on Priority category system (1 to 5 or 6 as the case may be). If applications are more than the number of seats, lottery system will be followed in each category including single girl child quota (Class VI Onwards).
METHOD OF ADMISSION IN CLASS IX
For admission to Class IX, an admission test shall be conducted and a merit list will be prepared for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
(i) Admission test shall be conducted in the subjects: Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science.
(ii) There will be only one paper of Admission test of 3 Hours duration & 100 marks comprising Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science & Science each of 20 marks.
(iii) Candidates must secure 33% marks in aggregate to qualify. Students belonging to SC/ST/Divyang category(PH) will be eligible for admission on securing 25% in aggregate
- KV class I 2019 extended admission starts from 26th March 2019
- Extension of CGHS Facilities to Kendriya Vidyalaya Retired Employees
- Setting up of 50 new Kendriya Vidyalayas under Civil/Defence Sector
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admissions 2019-20 – General Guidelines
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission 2019-20 – Document Samples
- How to fill up Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission form 2019-20 for Class 1?
- KV Online Admission 2019-20 for 1st Std during the year 2019-20 – General Instructions
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Online Admission 2019-20 – Registration Process
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Notice for the Academic Year 2019-20
- Creche facility in various establishments of KVS under the Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Act, 2017