Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 : Method of Admission for Class II to IX
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 – Admission Procedure for Class II to IX – Definition and methodology of selection procedure.
KV Schools Admission Guidelines and procedures
METHOD OF ADMISSION IN CLASS II TO VIII
Admission test shall not be conducted for admission to Class II to VIII and the admission may be granted based on Priority category system (1 to 5 or 6 as the case may be). If applications are more than the number of seats, lottery system will be followed in each category including single girl child quota (Class VI Onwards).
METHOD OF ADMISSION IN CLASS IX
For admission to Class IX, an admission test shall be conducted and a merit list will be prepared for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
(i) Admission test shall be conducted in the subjects: Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science.
(ii) There will be only one paper of Admission test of 3 Hours duration & 100 marks comprising Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science & Science each of 20 marks.
(iii) Candidates must secure 33% marks in aggregate to qualify. Students belonging to SC/ST/Divyang category(PH) will be eligible for admission on securing 25% in aggregate
- Concessions in Admission of wards of Kashmiri migrants in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- KVS: Guidelines for Admission for the year 2021-2022
- Kendriya Vidyalaya: Admission Schedule for the Session 2021-22
- Timely disbursement of first pension to retired employees of KVS
- Delay in disbursement of Salary and other dues of employees posted in Project sector KVs
- Working during holidays in Kendriya Vidyalayas – Lok Sabha QA
- Regulation of Vacation and Breaks for Session 2021-22: Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Kendriya Vidyalaya: Vacation and Breaks for Session 2021-22
- Regularization of absence during COVID-19 lockdown period – KVS
- Digital Life Certificate Services at the doorstep of the Pensioners through IPPB