Continuation of CGHS facilities when Central Government employees are posted on foreign assignment: CGHS Order dated 17.06.2023
F No Z 15025/3/2023/DIR/CGHS
Govt. of India
Min. of Health & Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General of CGHS
RK Puram – Sector-13 New Delhi
Dated the 17th June, 2023
Subject: Continuation of CGHS facilities when Central Government employees are posted on foreign assignment -regarding
The undersigned is directed to convey the approval of the Competent Authority to state that CGHS Cards of the Central Government employees on foreign assignment shall be kept active so that they are not deprived of CGHS facilities when they visit CGHS covered cities in between. The eligible family members residing in CGHS cities can continue to avail themselves of the CGHS facilities.
2. The department shall ensure that the CGHS subscription is deducted from the concerned employee’s salary.
(Dr. Manoj Jain)
- Addl. Director, CGHS(HQ) / Addl.DDG(HQ)/Addl. Directors of CGHS Cities/ Zones .
- All CGHS Wellness Centres through Additional Directors, CGHS
- All Ministries / Departments, Government of India
- Under Secretary, U.P.S.C.
- Under Secretary Finance Division
- Deputy Secretary (Civil Service News), Department of Personnel & Training, 5th Floor Saradar Patel Bhawan, Sansad Marg , New Delhi
- Secretary, Staff Side, 13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi.
- Office of the Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 10 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi.
- Nodal Officer, MCTC, CGHS with a request to upload a copy of OM on CGHS Web-site
PPS to Secretary, HFW
PPS to SS&DG, CGHS, MoHFW
PPS to JS, CGHS, MoHFW