CGHS introduces new facility to check the status of medicines issued to beneficiaries..!
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has now introduced the new facility to the beneficiaries of Central Government Health Scheme to check the status of medicines issued to the individual through its official portal.
Central Government Pensioners can now view the status of their medical history through online in home itself. The step by step action has been explained for registration to get the beneficiary details of Medical History… the statement has published in the portal as is given below for your information…
To view history of Medicines issued to you follow the steps given below:
1. open url cghs.nic.in
2. In the window opened click on button ‘Beneficiary Details’
3. Click on button ‘Login with Beneficiary ID’
4. In the window opened click on button ‘Register Here’
5. In the window opened enter the details and click on button ‘Register’
a) In case the details entered are matching with data in CGHS Data base a system generated one time ‘pass word’ will be sent to the registered mobile phone by SMS
b) If , there is a message “details for selected beneficiary not found”
Please check the details entered or contact CMO i/c of CGHS Wellness Centre for correction of Data / Mobile Phone number in the Data base
6. Once the pass word is received, go back to Beneficiary sign in page and login using password
7.Click on button ‘Beneficiary Medical History’ and view details